Interlude: Drinks Finally

After all it's the first time I'm going out with a guy, especially I met him on a minibus. Though we chatted along the way and across the road, I still feel a little shakey and I am very alert of any illegal actions... He played slow, he knew we still have to develop a lot, I can feel he's a good guy.
After a while, we reached our destination. Starbucks had always been my favourite place to charge because coffee is my best choice of chargers. There were usually 2 kinds of coffee I like to order: mocha and ice shaken lemon tea. Today I went with mocha cause it had been long time. However, I don't know if it's telepathy or something, he got the ice shaken lemon tea. To be honest it's kind of terrifying. I know I am overthinking cause of school's fucking stress, like every one can enjoy the lemon tea, right?
We placed our orders and we sat at a very hidden 2 people corner because that's the only space left and I am very totally not imagining the big picture of what's going to happen next. I don't know if he's going to be a fast person or a slow and steady relationship person. Anyways we sat down and everything started, to get exciting~
"I know you wanted this so I ordered this for you," he started off the conversation.
"Ho-how did you know?"
"Eh-um, I saw your eyes looking the 2 drinks back and forth on the menu so yea-" he seemed stumped.
This is a little sussy baka...
"Anyways-s let's drink?!" I have no fucking idea how to reply this bitch.
So we did, and guess what, we looked at each other and smiled quite a couple of times. It's awkward, like awkward slience and then some embarrassing laughter, I feel comfortable though. I'm geting into ths realtionship~
Then things got spicier... He started talking again.
"You know, I feel great with you," he said with a super soft tone and he literally grabbed my hands.
His hands are very cold like ice, I guess it's because of the drink. But this action... I love it! I blushed, like every girl would be?! He smiled warmly at me, I smiled back. Then he got more active, he offered his lemon tea to me, but he drank it before. I tried to put my starw inside the cup, but he denied it. Instead, he told me to just use his straw. To be honest I was grossed for a while there, so I didn't drink it. To my surprise, he actually suck the straw inside my mouth quite aggressively. This time my face when red again, but the angry kind of red. I was actually kind of mad this time, I am not really used to drinking from someone's you know liquid- In fact I hate it, it's my biggest fear. I wanted to leave, but he holded my hand after I left my seat tighter then ever, I can feel him sweating for some reason. He seemed disappointed...
"Please don't go- Did I play to fast today?" "We-we can take it slow-" he tried to redeem himself.
"Tony bro, our relationship started from a minibus! Don't you ever remember? Anyways at school we don't even talk or play together!"
He blinked at me quite a couple of times. I had to admit it's kind of cute. I thought for a while and I felt like this is kind of a situation that I over reacted. I sat back down and he finally turned from sobbing (sort of) to smiling.
"Fine, but promise to take it slow k?" I felt like I have to come back because my heart is leading me towards to this.
From today, I thimk we both have confess our feelings are officially be a couple silently. What will happen next I can't wait.