Argument: Faint

It was a nice sleep, until the morning sun woke we up. I saw Jake's ready gone, which means it's at least past 9 in the morning already. I happily went down to grab my breakfast and I saw Jake made me a pancake, which is um not round, but a polygon. He put so much syrup that it's so sweet that I almost can't eat.
  Then I sat down, I have nothing to do, except the football practice. For that I will have to fly back to the human world cause it's football not nb where I will the goalie in the net not like rushing forward for the win.
  Finally I've decided to play some rounds of FIFA. Jake won't feel left out for a game he always lose to me right? So I just opened the game and a bag of chips and stay like this until 2 pm when practice starts. I mean maybe 2:45 pm cause I have to change, I don't know the trick to changing clothes yet but wait me!
  Meanwhile, Jake is working hard in his office. He is the CEO of The R.A.T.S Company (I know the name is very dead but whatever). Jake's currently working on a project with the CFO of the company, Jackson. They are friends actually, they've been working together for quite a few things, the boss' orders.
  A few hours later, it's lunch time. Jake and Jackson decided to go down for lunch together and talk about how to write the proposal to their boss who dislikes mostly everything.
"Ay guess what Jake, today we have an extra long lunch break," Jay started after ordering.
"Why!"
"Cause boss' not here and you're the head! You can give us a longer lunch break right?"
"Oh fuck I forgot, ok I will give you all 1 min extra what do you say," Jake gave a wink to Jay.
"Fuck you ass what do you mean 1 min!"
"Fine an extra 1 hour ok?" Jay nodded and Jake posted on the R.A.T.S company platform.
  Meanwhile back at home...
"Fuckkkk it's lunch, what have I been doing with my life-"
  Then you remembered Jake cause that's his job to call you for lunch before. You missed Jake, you wanted a call from him, especially it's lunch hour now. You put your phone close to your bowl of shit (cause that's all you have in the fridge, but not dog shit ok?), hoping for a call from Jake. But Jake's too busy talking to Jackson, he forgot and didn't have time to call you. Soon, you gave up and played FIFA instead.
  Back at R.A.T.S, Jake and Jackson were going to a Japanese restaurant to eat some sushi. They both love sushi and Japanese cuisines. However, on the way you two decided to go for some shopping first, Jake wanted to buy something for Y/N too.
  A few rounds later, the two Js finished. And well they did very good and they have 2 bags on each hand, um yea. The two Js walked out if the shopping mall and continued going to the restaurant cause there's only 30 minutes left till the new time range for lunch ends.
"Ah Jake, you know we could actually go back a bit late cause like we're the top now and no one cares..but today's quite hot, I mean damn hot right?" Jackson turned around after not hearing Jake reply.
  Before Jackson knew, Jake collapsed and fainted. It's too hot, he couldn't take it. Jackson was total stunned, he didn't know what to do and how to handle this. And while he was panicking, there formed a crowd around Jake.
  Being the smartest friend of Jake, Jackson called Y/N to tell her what the fuck happened to her husband. But Jackson couldn't get through, your phone is shut down cause of your practise. And you are in the human world now.
  Now Jackson really was dead. He was looking around like a drunk man. Then he saw two policemen running towards Jake and he felt better, he even had the guts to play phone. Came along a few medics, they placed 3 ice bags on Jake and the policemen were trying their best to clear out the path for air, but it's not really working, the people were not very cooperative. After a few minutes, the medics successfully helped Jake to wake back up. Jake looked kind of pale still but a least he's back. Jackson though, he's still glued to his phone he just bought yesterday.
"Where's Y/N?" Jake asked softly.
"Come onyou better go eat before ypu faint again! Let's go!!!" Jackson pulled Jake up very carefully and rushed there.
  But before they leave, one of the policeman stopped us and almost declared that he had to come with us to ensure my safety. So now Jake got Jackson and a random policeman on both his side. When they got into the restaurant, Jake and Jackson were left alone but everyone in the restaurant were like what the hail. The owner was the worst, Jake could tell he almost sweared.
  Let's fast forward to when Jake got home.
"Where the fuck were you?!" Jake raged right after he closed the door.
"What do you mean I was home," you were just blinking fast.
"Where were you when it was around 2 pm??"
"Practise, what?! I told you like 1000 times and I stopped cause you said I was annoying!"
"Then why didn't you answer Jackson's stupid phone????"
"Did he call me? Oh anyways you didn't answer mine-"
"I was busy with business!"
"Ok fine whatever!! What the hail made you suddenly so damn mad?! It's scary bro," you finally got a chance to ask.
"I fainted you didn't answer Jackson's phone and I almost died!!!" Jake yelled.
"Ah just like that?!"
"What do you mean by just like that?"
"I can't help you when I'm in the human world?! Besides what can I do when you faint?"
"Existence," Jake said packing bags.
"Wow I may need 1000 years to understand what this word means in this situation," you said holding your laughter at Jake being so serious when you're literally doing a try not to laugh challenge.
  With a big 'mhmp' Jake stormed off, he got his business bag with him, I bet he's going to Jacksons or his another client Jay's house.
"Ok what the fuck just happened?! Did he just raged and left because I wasn't there when he fainted? Like existence?! ... He's so weak! He can' t even stand a little fire that was lit by my non-existence... Ok now what do I do do I just sit here and wait until he comes back and hugs me tightly for an apology?! Or do I call him at the appropriate time to settle things?! To be honest I am very good at this, I am usually the one who holds out and olive branch..."