Special: Accident

For real, school has never been so fun because I get to see Tony again, aka now my boyfriend. I finally understand why people say you will wear a love-blinded glasses when you are falling in love with a dude, though maybe not blinded.
  After some more chatting through Whatsapp, we both found Science as our common favourite subject. Luckily today we had lab lessons, though we were not the same table and group. However, we did sit very close to each group, so helping each other will not be hard?!
  Today we were doing an experiment, with the topic of multi use of bunsen burners. As you should know somehow, I am like JianHao, always somehow find a way to cause a fire with the bunsen burner. The teacher was also awarded of this and reminded to really be careful this time as this counts as the little mark column in Chemistry for experiments. Though bunsen burner seems a little easy for us, we never seemed to really do anything with it, that's it we can't! I guess that's why the test is literally to use a bunsen burner to make a masterpiece or something.
  With my lack of bunsen burner knowledge brain, I started the light up the bunsen burner anf I can already feel the teacher had all his might, energy making me. He's literally staring at me with a fierce eyesight which makes me shiver. Yet I am able to sucessfully light up a bunsen burner. That's big accomplishment to me folks.
  By the way, forgot to mention, Tony here is a Chemistry and Physics ace, he already got into the pouring liquid part of the experiment, so fast.
  To be honest I have no fucking idea what the hell I am going to do with this little apparatus in front of me. The school provided us with safety equipments...a bb, some beakers and test tubes, some liquid and a dropper for some reason. I have no idea what to make, so I decided to go with something easier, I will just randomly pour some non-flammable liquid into a beaker and burn it! Ok I feel like I seem stupid, but I am trying my absolute best here, I dun give a shit to bunsen burners, it's my no.1 nightmare.
  Then I started to pour! One liquid, two, three... I poured 5 in total and it made this very beautiful lavender colour, seems harmless and danger-free to me! I put it on the bunsen burner and for a second there I thought I was finally able to cope with thsi bunsen burner, but I guess Ibwas wrong.
  A few seconds into the bunsening, I smell something burning. I looked around and everyone had their eyes fixed on my set up. Once again I had made a perfect fire. Everyone rushed out like it's usual routine cause it is- then I ran out of the lab, I am very familiar with this routine people. However, I guessed I was standing for too long, I suddenly collapsed to the floor and hit the leg of the table which hit my ankle, I saw no one in the room as I was the last one to leave, I spent some of my time screaming, yes. I tried crawling and rolling, but none of them works as I am tired as shit. I leaned by the table and thinking about my death, thinking about what a nice life I had if the bunsen burner was a thing.
  Then I heard the fire alarm, yes it was so late the school need to fix this. I continued reflecting on my life in the smoke until I saw a shadow of a tough-looking guy and he's pretty tall. I can see he reached for me somehow as the shadow moved a thick straight line to me. I held his hand of course, I still have to complain the fire alarm delay to the general office! I held his hand, and I feel like I've held on to this hand before. It's soft and well sweaty. He helped me to get up and he took my hand, ran towards the lab exit or entrance someway that he can see the entrance or the exit inside such a thick smoke.
  We got out and the smoke was definietly thinner, we were able to see each other. Believe me I can't keep my mouty shut, yes it's Tony who saved my life in there. He seemed super glad to see my ok and smiling at him. He offered to carry me down the stairs since I hurt my ankle and we were way up at the 5th floor. I declined though because our relationship is still a secret to most of the people out there and I don't want to break it at any cost.
  We walked our way down as fast as possibe, and we reached the playground with sufficient time. Then a teaxher walked towards me, I'm sure what she's going to say.
"Y/S Y/N! I am here to announce to you that you are officially banned from the bunsen burner and your project will be about liquid that isn't harmful instead!" the she raged off.
  After she left, Tony turned me to him, then he starting comforting, because that's actually what I want. I remember someone said that getting banned from something in school in this school is a big sin and will follow you forever.
" Come on cheer up bro, at least you are safe and that's fine!" he said.
  To be honest his voice his pure and soft, not like how he talked to other girls as a half bully, well we were used to it cause he had a gang with him and these hot guys just we can't understand. He held my hand and he kissed it. I blushed.
  I guess accidents like this should be avoided, but in this case, I would really like to have another one... Anyways I am sure that this accident caused by the bunsen burner had yet strengthen our relationship again. We love each other and we were going slow...steady...