To... Beds?!

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BOYFRIEND TO JAKE BECAUSE MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO AND I LOVE JAKE FROM ENHYPEN TYSM*

  Time flies and it was almost the end of the school year and we were preparing for the final exam. However, I recieved Jake's message bright and early in the morning saying that he's sick and will be absent from school today. I felt down, emo already, first time I ever felt emo for a boy... Ok shoot I am digging deeper into this. I went to school on my own and took the MiNiBuS on my own. I arrived school and I felt even more emo cause you know school is hell, who feels happy to go to school, maybe nerds I dun know. (no offence, sorry)
  Today's the worst day cause it has the worst combination of lessons. Chinese, Chinese History, Mandarin... It just sucks! The only lesson I love is recess and after school activities like going home and call with Jakey or just hang out with him?! Though Mandarin is damn boring, I still managed to stau awake and I lasted till recess, finally yeet.
  I stuffed my bool inside my drawer and I felt a little note inside my drawer. I recgonise the handwriting at one glance, it's Jake's, his impressively ugly writing, not everyone understands, at least I do. He said to go to the library today at the firsy recess which is now. Good thing I noticed this now, or else I will missed whatever is planned.
  I walked my wau to the library and I saw a trail that leads me to the Sci-Fis. I walked there feeling a little insecure for no reason. I reached there and I saw a box with a note on there. It says,
"Hello baby, I write to you like this cause I will be absent today and this is for you! I hope you can answer my question in there tonight when we call each other. Love Jake (a heart)"
  For real here, I was confused. How come nobody actually saw this big box and didn't even bother to report it to lost and found or like keep it or something? Weird...
  Anyways I grabbed it and I went back to the classroom as recess is about to end in 2 mins. The worst thing is, it's PE lesson later and I cannot open it, we have to dance today as the rumours spread. Ok we ARE dancing.
  PE lesson ends in a jiffy like it use to be cause dancing is one of my favourite things in the world and I love sports especially soccer and basketball, best things that exist (not including Jake). I went back, almost ran, so that I can quickly open the box.
  I opened the box in secret and I saw a note which most probably is the question and there's a thing wrapped inside a pack of wrapping paper, which I assume is a gift and I was so fucking happy. I opened the wrapping first cause it was way more catchy. And I didn't regret one bit cause the thing inside is the goalie's new edition gloved that I had been longing for quite a while. I wonder how he knew that I wanted it, but I guess he remember me saying that I love soccer and so he bought this?! He has good memory people.
  Then was time for the question note. Was it just me but I suddenly felt tense aboit this? I turned the paper and I saw one line, just one line.
"I've prepared the bed Y/Ny, wanna come and try it out tomorrow night?"
  OMFG so direct. This is so fast, fast at a pace I cannot handle. However, I had been binge watching the comics and animea of those what we call adult scenes, and I did watch some of these on TV. I did enjoy looking at them doing bed sports or extreme sports? I guess trying it out will not harm anything big? I mean we did sort of confirm our thing. So I guess I'm going to answer him tonight? This was really different, Jake could've wait for tomorrow to tell me! I am always free after school actually, but maybe will spend some time ok studying, just not like 24/7.
  It was 8:00 pm and I told him through the call. As expected, he's happy. And by happy I mean he's at the highest possible level of happiness. He legit jumped so high and almost touched the ceiling. He almost crushed his head on the phone, and when he did that the box on the screen for him was so damn funny I laughed.
  We chatted about tomorrow and what he missed at school today. Then we came to a point that he reminded me I have to see his parents?!
  Wait a fucking moment, if his parents' here, then how do we do it? I told him this in an over panicking mode. Then he laughed. He said he was just scaring me and he was sure that at that time his parents will be out having dinner and watching a movie.
  That felt better.
  The next day, I was hoping school will pass quickly. Then the hours after school to pass quickly. We had promise to meet each other at the minibus stop at 9:00 pm. I can't wait, my first...eh...bed, yes bed.
  Once we met, we ran to the house. Trust me it's like an apartment, I mean it is an apartment. I never knew he was this rich.
  I stepped into his apartment entrance and a huge sense of luxury came thrashing through me. We led me to his bedroom which was our one and only destination. I could see there really is nobody here, just some photos of his family, normal, but there were a lot, like 2 to 3 each wall?!
  I went to his bedroom under his guidence and damn his bedroom's well decored and enormous. Compared to mine, mine's like 100000 times smaller. Anyways it felt cozy and warm inside. I heard him close the door sort of gently and I knew the exciting thing was going to happen.
  He told me to change clothes. I mean so quick! We didn't even say a word after coming in and I am already taking off clothes! Without me like say something to decrease the speed right here, he already took off his shirt and was about to take off his pants. I insisted to go to the bathroom to take off my clothes and he let me which is a good thing-
  Does anybody feel like we are developing a little too fast here cause I do.
  Anyways, I changed my clothes at the lowest possible speed, but eventually I had to step out of the ginormous bathroom. It was luxury as well, right. He took my up bridal style and we fell on the bed. Since it's a little cold here, we covered the legs with a blanket and trust me it's no use.
  We started rolling, kissing, trash talking as I think it is kind of trash but you know I enjoyed it haha. We continued to hug each other, and I almost fell to the ground- To be honest this is kind of fun! I like it! However, if the AC isn't on at summer nights, it will be worse then trainning...
  9...10...11...12...1... It's 1 o'clock midnight and we finally felt like we need to stop. The bed had been ripped in half, the blankets were flying everywhere. So much hotness here, so much um eh ok...
  After this, I'm pretty sure we will meet each other's parents pretty soon. And till then, I will love another round of 69... Please Jake but like maybe go slower next time...