Tragedy: Yellow Eyed Dudes

*THIS STORY IS THE NEW VERSION OF MACBETH BECAUSE SCHOOL HAD DRIVEN ME CRAZY WITH SHAKESPEARE*

3 years and around a few months had pass with flying wings, we decided to plan our wedding. We both graduated and met each other's parents, we felt like a family already.
We booked a wedding hall at the well-known hotel. It is a clean, white hotel which is perfect for weddings. I've been to this hotel before and the food there is ridiculously good, and come to think about it, the food's weird but creatively delicious. I especially love their horny lobsters, they're one of a kind special.
1 years later, I got ready in my gown and was ready to rock, I meam walk gracefully, to the stage and had the once in a life time wedding. My dad held my arm so tight that I couldn't even swing it freely like normal walking. I reached the stage in my gown which was so long at a level I couldn't stand. Once I reached the stage and stepped on it, I quickly did the swearing part with my to-be-husband Jake and we, kissed, of course, it's part of it, the most crucial part of all.
The MC then announced the feast will now begin and everyone started cheering. I ran backstage to chnage into my causal wear because I fucking hate this long and stuffy gown, it's just not my style. If you ask me I rather wear a suit like Jake and all the male guests.
However, when I got back to the front stage, the lights suddenly went off and I could hear the guests all gasped at the same moment which I had to admit was kind of impressive. I could also feel Jake hugging me protectively.
Right in front of us, I saw 6 red eyes and a pair of neon green eyes came straight at us in high speed. Then as we were suppose to run away, the eyes took a sharp turn left, we leaned back and faced left, then the lights went back on. That moment I felt like the whole world stopped for a few seconds except for the 4 dudes.
According to my observation, I thought the 4 random dudes appeared in black capes with the collar being giant and sharp. With my knowledge in vampires, those 4 dudes are 100% vampires. But since when did vampires came to the human world? If so why here? Why can't it be the landfills or something. As I was doubting my life decisions, though I actually didn't have any choices to make, I felt Jake letted go of me and ran somewhere. I turned my head 180° and I saw him running to the bathroom, faster than I know he could run.
I knew running somewhere safe is the right thing to do, but I was too fascinated and stunnd to move my frozen legs. I watched the 4 dudes wrapping around a table of guests, dun know what they're doing, I had a huge feeling they're biting their neck for blood, but I dun have the courage and energy to save them. Something's funny is that they seem to never want to leave that particular table. If I remembered right, that table was for my friends from high school, one of them had became a star and I used so much time to invite him to come to my wedding. Now I felt bad for him.
A few decade of seconds later, I got back my senses and I am finally able to move my legs and run for my dear life. I saw panting over to me with something in his hand, but I've never seen it before. He seemed to know what he's doing while I had completely no clue what the fuck was happening.
He ran to me and pulled me to the toilet where I believed he was hiding for the past couple of hours. He gave me a bag of quite heavy things and he told me it's special weapons and told me not to open it until he told me to.
Then he pulled me and run again back to the main stage. He said he will settle this, but he just need to me open the bag at the moment he commanded me to. So I guess I just stand there as a spectator to watch him settle this.
"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" he suddenly yelled which made my ear broke and I am going deaf tomorrow if not the day after tomorrow.
"WHAT THE HELL R U DOING HERE J!" he continued yelling without considering my ear problems that just started a few seconds ago.
The thing is the 4 vampire dudes really turned their head to us and the 3 dudes with yellow eyes came flying towards us. Within a second they stepped on the stage. Lucky for me this stage was big enough for the innocent spectator me having social distance with the 4 guys.
Later, the 3 yellow eyed dude took off their hats that came with the black capes. I could confirm that they really were vampires because they had fangs and they're pale white! But the thing was, Jake made him look like that he knew these random vampires who just crashed into our wedding. They sparked up an conversation though.
After talking back and forth, they got into fighting positions. That's where it got intense, but I love these kinds of fights, just maybe with only humans.
The 'WWE' competition began and I already felt sweat, like cold sweat. I am for the first time panicking in a stage that cold sweat bursts. I noticed how they fight. Jake seemed to know what moves to use to defeat them. I don't know though, I am not an professional WWE reviewer who just keep throwing out information until the game stops. However, there's one thing that's obvious. Jake was doing a good job, I could feel that he got the control and the 3 yellow eyed dude eventually fell after Jake did some unreal movement I can't explain. It's like a hurricane made from his hands and legs, he landed on the floor like those stuntman who just finish a flip or something.
After the yellow eyed dudes finally got up, they said something in a foreign language, I guess it's vampire language. But Jake understood! He tighten his fist and he breathed harder?! Before flying out of here, the 3 yellow dudes took of their mask and I could feel Jake's jaw dropped. Then the one in the middle said something in English!
"Long time no see Jake!"
Ok so they know each other. Maybe they've fight multiple times before I met Jake, that's why Jake knew what he was doing.
"Oh shit..." Jake muttered to himself.
"What now can I leave?!" I asked him.
"Ya no! Just keep holding on to your bag," ok I forgot about the bag 100%.