Bonus chapter I: Honey Store

Isekai Quintet – Bonus chapter I: Honey Store

After the talent show, Rimuru's group were going back home. Speaking of home, it's revealed that each group has a specific house of their own. Strangely, all of them had a key for their house.S This is story will be show later.

While walking home, Milim caught of something which another waits for her. They saw store called Tempest Honey which caused Rimuru surprised about it. they decided to walk in the store to see. Someone flying forward and greeting customer.

"Hello customer... Rimuru-sama!!!!!" – Apito

It's revealed Apito who also Rimuru's subordinate in the labyrinth, work in the store. As Apito shout out Rimuru name, someone immediately rushed out from the storage and kneel in front of Rimuru.

"Master Rimuru, I'm glad you also here in this world, too!" – Zegion

"Zegion, Apito, I also glad you guy are here too. I wonder how two of you get transport in this world?"

Zegion and Apito didn't know how and where they are too. They said that they arrived inside the shop with many materials, honey, workshop and even a garden too. They also received a letter on the cashier too which said.

Dear Apito and Zegion

You two don't need to know who I am

The more important is adding more plot

I hope you two able to sell your product very well

And Rimuru also here too, so you two don't need to worry

Good luck

Sigh: the guy who make plot

Rimuru assured Author is trying to add more plot or story in this world. Guy and Rimuru has a small talk about this Author guy and Zegion. Milim wants to buy some bottle of honey due to Rimuru is here, so she can get some free bottle. Guy was surprised how Rimuru found another Insectar race, make him even stronger although Guy still stronger than Zegion despite his advantage of resilient magic.

Rimuru explained a little about Author is mischievous guy but he isn't bad person. Author meet Veldanava once before the creation which stated by Ciel herself. Veldanava and him had gone separate away after Veldanava abandoned his omniscient and his godly deity. Ciel stated that Author didn't believe Veldanava will be easily to kill by his creation and he once said that.

Veldanava who I know that never be easily to kill by his creation. If he wants to revived, why would he do it now? I respect his choice and know why he didn't want to revive himself. The answer will leave for viewer to see.

Guy poured something about it.

"Rimuru, do you think Author will be trustful?" – Guy

"I'm not sure myself to trust him, ally with him too. He won't spoiler anything the plot that he is making right now. Author once said something about gender to him that Author can be both gender girl or boy." – Rimuru

"Well, I will leave the problem about him to you, Rimuru. You and him know something that I don't know even something isn't related my problem." – Guy

"You seriously want me take responsibly about that Author? I don't know to deal this person too." – Rimuru

"You are the one communicates with him, not me. So, you should the one take care of this." – Guy

Rimuru only sign by Guy statement and end up taking care this problem.

......

After a short moment, Rimuru's group decided to go home. Before they go home, Zegion and Apito had a key which related to Rimuru house, so they are now living with Rimuru.

Rimuru thought himself of something.

"I wonder what is Author trying to do in this world? What if he tries to add more people in his world for unknown reason? It seems Author were planned something right now." – Rimuru

<...> - Ciel

"Ciel, did you know anything?"

<I can't answer it right now. It's better for you don't know it.> - Ciel

In the end, Rimuru still doesn't know the answer about Author.

Author notes: this is one of my ideal chapters for myself. The reason is my brain didn't stop thinking about it. if you guy doesn't like this chapter then don't read it.

If you guy wants to add more ideal in this fanfiction then write it down on comment section for me, so I will choose one of many ideal.

And I'm not good writer, okey!