Talent Show II - Episode 3.2

Aqua POV

"This is not fair. I'm a goddess of water, Aqua, the omnipotent goddess. But why does Kazuma compare me to anyone, especially her." - Aqua

Aqua looks at Rimuru full of jealousy. Rimuru only looks at her with an annoying face.

"You are Aqua, right? What do you want with me? I suggest you shouldn't start the fight with me if you don't want to stand with two buckets again." - Rimuru.

Aqua seems a bit concerned about this. because Aqua starts the fight with Ainz's group if not for Kazuma, she will be toast. but she still feels very confident that she will purify Rimuru.

"I am only here to tell you that I am a goddess of water, the omnipotent goddess... Hey!! are you listening to me!!" - Aqua

Aqua saw Rimuru just majestically walk away from her without talking to her. Aqua is about to attack but Kazuma manages to send a karate chop on her head.

........

Rimuru POV

Rimuru looks at Aqua with a bored look. Rimuru isn't interested in talking with someone with full pride except Guy Crimson.

"Uh, Ciel! Is Aqua a goddess of water or something" - Rimuru.

<Yes and no! Aqua is a goddess of water in her world but compared to Master, many fellow Demon Lords, Heroes include Unawaken One and True Dragon, she is nothing more than a joke even her intelligence is the worst including her bad luck. Yeah! I don't blame anything that happens to her if she gets herself into trouble. Another main problem is Aqua's unable to tell lies or more precisely, she has no concept of lying and she is so bad at it too.> - Ciel.

"Wow! She is the worst companion in Kazuma's group. No wonder Kazuma having trouble keeping her obey." - Rimuru.

<I don't like the way she speaks. Recently, Kazuma compared her to Master and warned her if she was trying to get another problem. I guess she never learned anything after the punishment. The highest possibility she will try to purify Master is 90% even though Master could stand there and tank her attack like nothing. All her attacks will be nullified instantly. Aqua is her own worst enemy.> - Ciel.

As Rimuru walks away from Aqua and meets up with the other.

"Hey Rimuru! The girl goes by the name Aqua, right? What are you two talking about?" – Guy Crimson.

"She is trying to make me recognize her as Goddess. She is a small fry to us and she isn't a threat either." – Rimuru.

"So, she like those people who called themselves self-proclaimed Heroes. I would send her flying away with my fist." – Milim.

"Right, right!! I will show her my 48 Special Move!!" – Ramiris

"KUKAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! She tries to make my sworn brother recognize her as Goddess! How about I show my true form in front of her face!" – Veldora.

"All three of you stopped immediately!!! This school has a rule, so we can't just cause some collateral damage in this world. By the way, I have two good news about who makes that button, the current of our world, and the bad news is we can't go our world." – Rimuru.

"What! Who is the person sending us here? I want some answer from him." – Ruminas.

Rimuru explained to his group that the current state of their world is safe due to a person called <Author> having managed to stop the flow of time in their world including many worlds too, so their world is safe now. Everyone seems to be relieved by it. About going back to their world, Rimuru can't answer due to the Author's decision.