Isekai Quintet: Final Season - Field Day IV

In front of Class 1 and Class 2, the cracked had summoned a mecha spider to assist the teacher's team. The moment the teacher jumps out the spider head, the spider starts to move.

Subaru ask what is that spider as Kazuma replied it's the mobile fortress, Destroyer. According to Kazuma, the spider is an ancient superweapon from Kazuma's world. which is so powerful that even the Demon King ran from it. Tanya even surprised that Demon King would run from it.

The spider eye start shining to the sky.

Unaware for Kazuma, Octogram is kind of angry that Someone who call themselves a Demon King, would run away from this superweapon.

Guy wants personally meet this Demon King or possibly erase them.

Milim is angry that spider got her title.

Ramiris complained that Demon king in Kazuma's world should be shame for themselves.

Ruminas and Rimuru are ignoring those statement from Kazuma. Rimuru knew Demon King from Kazuma's world likely far weaker than Clayman Pre-Awakening.

Suddenly, a big shadow appeared from the school yard. Everyone looks up and see a flying gigantic blue shark. Rimuru and Class 12-D recognized it.

"Charybdis..." – Rimuru

"Wait! Charybdis! How it was summoned without my Aura?!" – Veldora

As Veldora said, Charybdis can't be spawn without Veldora's magicule. Even that, Veldora's Aura haven't released yet, so it is impossible to Charybdis spawn here unless...

"Is it Architect?" – Rimuru

<<Correct!>> - Ciel

It's no doubt this match is going horribly wrong. The teacher seems don't care about this and they continue the game and due to Charybdis appear in the game, there is no win for Class 1 and Class 2.

"Sorry Teacher! I have to interrupted the game because this is unfair!" – Rimuru

As Rimuru said, everyone looks at Rimuru's location. Rimuru, Hinata, Chloe and YunYun are there to join and help Class 1 and Class 2.

"I must sorry too. But this is the rule of teacher, remember your refuse to both Class right?" – Roswaal

"That's right. But look at the state of the game, there are 2 giants, one is a mecha spider on the ground and one is a giant shark in the sky. Expect Erich, three of you are teachers to set this rule but this is not fair. You have 2 giants and the two Class is just students trying to win the game in their own way but the teacher interrupted the game twice. One is to enter the game without people knowing, the other is to have 2 giant beasts support you in the game. Tell me, is it fair??" -Rimuru

Roswaal seems amaze by Rimuru's point of view. It's true they are having a great advantage due to 2 giant beasts. Pandora and Vanir are agreed with this. Roswaal decided to allow Rimuru team join the game.

"Rimuruuuu! You never stop surprising me anytime by your wisdom. Now you and your team are allowed to join the game. " – Roswaal

Now Class 1 and Class 2 have Rimuru in their side. This will lower the difficulty of the game.

Tanya and other were very pleased to have Rimuru in their back since she was Student Council. Rimuru information Class 2 to look at the Spider as they knew.

On the top of Spider head is Headband.

Subaru, Ainz, Kazuma and Tanya were not satisfied by that so they had to take the headband on top of the spider's head. Rimuru tells them that they will take Charybdis from the sky.