Field day II - Episode 7.2

On the root top of the school...

CLANG

CLANG

CLANG

CLANG

...

...

Guy and Reinhard have been battling not even a minute. Each time they swing their sword, each time they clash...

CLANG

...

...

Their attack so fast that they create open-space around them. If the leaves fly into it, it will be hash to piece. They strike so much that create so much space with little time. Because of this, Rimuru activated a barrier to stop them from destroying the school.

Reinhard POV

Reinhard who currently fighting with Guy Crimson. He poured and smile...

"For the first time, I never thought someone from otherworld could match my strength and swordsmanship. It had been a long time since a kid, my emotion was show again." – Reinhard

The one who challenge him is Guy Crimson. Reinhard's instinct told him one thing about this person before the fight.

It's DANGER.

it's no doubt the person is too dangerous to fight. Reinhard admitted himself that he would lose to this person. And why he chooses to fight? Reinhard doesn't want to Julius or Felt get involved with Guy Crimson. He knew if he refused, Guy would find a way to forced him out to fight.

So, Reinhard agrees to fight him.

Guy Crimson POV

During the fight, Guy is clearly holding back against Reinhard. Guy noticed Reinhard special ability that he possessed.

"So, this is <Divine Protection> ability. I have to admit. This ability is kind of useless to me although I was able to copy this skill. His swordsmanship was impressed, he could able to match with Leon's swordsmanship level. But compared to Rudra, it's basically compared heaven and earth. If Rudra was here, he would like challenge him too."

Guy's strength and experience surpassed Reinhard's superhuman abilities and swordsmanship. But Reinhard still able to keep up with Guy while holding back was impressed.

Suddenly, someone appeared on the root top while they are fighting.

"It took you some time to arrive, Rimuru. Well! I should stop this fight before I get myself into a trouble. Or maybe..." – Guy

Guy immediately swings his sword with incredible force which knock Reinhard far away.

......

The fighting still continues until Guy finished it with final blow. Reinhard still able to recovered from it thank to <Divine Protection>, Reinhard noticed his ability has been shut down during the fight. Rimuru step forward to stop this fight.

"Guy Crimson! Can you please explain what are you doing? You should know there is a rule that student shouldn't fight each other. But you're one of member of Student Council, I mightn't punish you for it." – Rimuru

Guy's eye looks at Reinhard one moment that look back to Rimuru. Guy explained...

.....

Flashback

After the class, Reinhard and Julius are walking on the hallway. Two of them are talking about this world and how they got here until...

"Hey! You must be Reinhard or Reinhard van Astrea, am I right?" – Guy Crimson