Introduction

Hi, FALLEN_ANGEL015 here.

You might or might not have read my Harry Potter reactions, The Untold Story of the Four and/or His Apprentice (Riddle x Reader).

But I am here to let you know although I adore writing each one of these things don't get me wrong I (being a Gemini like Draco) easily get bored of things. What doesn't help this is my autism so if one of my works is taking longer than it should that is why.

So what is this book about?
Well it's several different short stories/ beginnings to stories I might one day continue. But most importantly I hope for this to be a sort of safe space. If I can in which me and you can work together to write stories. This can work by you giving me suggestions to stories what will be read through carefully and I will attempt to write them. Also if you suggest an idea I will immediately give you a shout out because the story idea belongs to you.

Next quick mention some shorts will include non-binary, gender-fluid and possibly trans characters.

Not all shorts will include you in them.

Also Polyromantic relationships might occur.

Right so now let me warn you about some triggers:

- Bad language

- Rushed/badly written work (won't try to hide it)

- Smut/ sexual content

- Self-harm maybe

- Cringe

Lastly have a good/day night and keep being your magical selves.