Cell mates- Bellatrix

Azkaban was not a place anyone would wish to be sent to. Neither you or me certainly would want to go especially me for I was a dignified upper class witch. Who had experienced a short time at Beauxbatons and a even longer time at Hogwarts (where I was sorted into Ravenclaw), were I was transferred after my sickly nauseous Muggleborn parents moved for work. Where I a Muggleborn student made friends with those of a much more deserving blood status, Purebloods.

My name if you are wondering is Odette Beaumont and I somehow became a death eater. With great difficulty mind and of course I had to ride myself of those spineless excuses of parents I was burdened with. Then at last I had made it and I was so pleased when I had.

But then fate it seemed had plotted against me so here I was stripped of all my inherited wealth from my now deceased parents; my blonde hair was now also messy what I couldn't stand for I preferred it to be well kept and looked after; my makeup was flaking of my face in lumps what was undignified; my family name ruined by my own doing. Descending into a manky rat infested cell in Azkaban.

"Miss Beaumont for the murder of your own parents and assisting Bellatrix in the torture of the Longbottom family you are sentenced with a life in Azkaban prison."

Oh right as if I needed an unsophisticated repeat of my sentence to insure I was conscious of the fact that I would repay it with the rest of my dilapidated life.

"Miss Beaumont follow me now!"

Oh really how thoughtful of this Azkaban guard to demand I followed his unprepossessing figure what would be better suited with an uncivilised ape. Nevertheless the heathen lead me to a cell what was obnoxious and pricking up my ears from behind my blonde mess of hair, what should be flowing like a waterful over my shoulders, I heard the squeaks of repulsive rats.

"If you think someone of my wealth will ever endeavour to be kept here like a rough-housed peacock you couldn't be more wrong." The savage unlatched the rotting steel gate door to my cell, before pushing me in. Bolting the gate shut after me.

"Oh hello Odette Beaumont took you long enough to arrive," screeched a hysterically deranged vocal of a woman I knew far too well to be comforted by. "My dearest Bellatrix Lestrange the world caught up to you did it?" I asked as I already had taken to predicting her response.

"I believe it has," Bellatrix like a cackling hag chortled, a word my personal nanny had once taught me what meant to laugh in a noisy and/or gleeful way.

"Are you still using that big vocabulary of yours?" Bellatrix attempted to inquiry in hopes it would somehow impress me "You mean am I using my expansive choice of vocabulary," I then hastily added "To satisfy you with an answer, I am."

Commenting Bellatrix stated something so obvious, as she got to sitting on her rasping moth-bitten bed what was an unpleasant tinge of manky grey, "It's cold." All I did was roll up my nose unpleasantly at this as if I was the Pureblood instead of her "It's hibernal."

Flickering my eyes upwards I witnessed the hollow frost-bitten glare of the melancholy moon stare back at me as if echoing the voices of the lives I had ruined including my pathetic Muggle parents.

"You know I believe he'll return after all an insignificant baby couldn't have done all of that to the Dark Lord, besides when we get out I won't hesitate to ruin all the lives that put me here and stripped him of his rightful power."

Of course Bellatrix was going off on a vacant rant what I had no desire to participate in. That's why I took up pivoting on my heels to glower at him. "At the irresponsible rate he's going at, including the fact he lost to a mere infant I refuse to participate in believing the Dark Lord is coming back."

That was when Bellatrix jolted up to forcefully grip my immaculately clean neck. "Do you wish to eat those words?" retorted Bellatrix but like a moronic idiot she had come unprepared for me to reciprocate the action on her filthy neck.

Undignified Bellatrix spat out at me "If you care so little for the Dark Lord why don't you join the Malfoy family in your loyalty standings? I am certain that would impress the Dark Lord when he returns."

"If he returns."

Bellatrix flashed me a stone cold eye at this for she was genuinely devoted to the Dark Lord even if quite a lot of the Dark Lord's followers went fleeing when he was defeated, like puppy dogs cradling their tails between their legs and hold their heads down in shame. Maybe there was a part of me what wanted to accompany them but there was also a ballistic part of me what wished to remain forever faithful like Bellatrix. He had given me a reason to see the true purpose of both life and power, after all.

So in the end I just rolled my eyes jaded at Bellatrix's brainless enthusiasm that the Dark Lord would return "Fine when the dark lord returns, just like you I'll be standing by his side in unchangable loyalty."

Bellatrix freed my fragile neck before slumping unpractically on the iky grey bed once more. Causing me to scrunch my peeved face up once that most awful devilish noise rang round from the bed

"We just have to stay alive until then," I chimed as I brokenly sat down on the sordid floor.