Just the way he is- Cedric X Oliver

(Oliver and Cedric are both one year older than Harry Potter in this short. Also for the purpose of this short Oliver is bisexual and Cedric is mostly gay)

Cho-Chang like usual was clicking on her heels like usual attempting to follow her best friend and biggest crush Cedric, who she was often caught staring at as she desperately like some fan girl got on with writing out his name neatly on her books and swarming it with little hearts.

Cedric might of noticed this but he never cared for he only saw Cho-Chang as a friend even if she was a gorgeous girl who his father adored.

"Cedric you can't go onto the Quidditch pitch looking like that your hair is all imperfect and you are too handsome to look like that," pampered Cho-Chang as she attempted to smoothe out Cedric's gorgeous light brown hair without his permission. Something he didn't want but he didn't want to come across as rude so he just grinned and bared it all.

"Alright now I really had better go and defeat Gryffindor in Quidditch, right? Give them a fair game but guarantee Hufflepuff an unexpected victory." Cedric attempted to say cooly all though he was beyond worried due to the fact Gryffindor had one of the best Hogwart Quidditch captains he knew: Oliver Wood. A handsome boy who definitely knew what he was doing was what Cedric had always believed since he had first played against the boy.

But other than that Cedric hadn't cared to think much about the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, he was just a friendly rival in Quidditch was all.

Yet here Cedric was thinking solely about Oliver, even when he prepared to take flight onto the Quidditch pitch all he could think about was Oliver.

It didn't help that Oliver seemed to know him as the Quidditch game was threatening to burst into life. To make matters worse Oliver called out to Cedric on his broom.

"Good luck!" was all the boy said but was it true that it caused Cedric to become flustered?

Maybe just a little.

After a bit more time past Madam Hooch stalked onto the pitch and flipped open the Quidditch chest which each Quidditch ball was contained within. "Now play fair all of you!"

At that the game launched into life.

Hufflepuff won one point after Zacharias Smith had some how managed to escape a bludger sent by the Weasley twins at him.

Then Gryffindor won a point for stealing the Quaffle from two Hufflepuff players

The Quidditch game carried on like this until Harry had victoriously caught the Snitch to the disgruntlement of most of the members of the Hufflepuff Quidditch all except from Cedric was disappointed at their teams loss, but the only reason Cedric didn't lash out or feel disappointed was because he knew both teams had played a fair game. But unexplainable and somewhat importantly to him, Oliver was smiling proudly over the Gryffindor Quidditch victory.

Oliver noticing Cedric was watching him flew down to where Cedric was now standing broom in hand. "Cedric your team played a fair game and I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow managed to win the next tournament."

Uncontrollably Cedric smiled brightly at Oliver over this as his cheeks began to turn a flustered shade of dark red. Both Oliver and Cedric stayed like this taking in and enjoying each other's company, until Cho-Chang sprung out at Cedric smiling and giggling about something or other.

Spotting Cedric she attempted to lead him away from Oliver but found she couldn't, not really anyways as Cedric refused to budge. Turning around Cho-Chang noticed for some odd reason Cedric had grown closer to Oliver.

And for a brief second as Cho-Chang continued to stare at them both Cedric worried she might start suspecting something.

"Cedric your hair is once again maculate," Cho-Chang announced before turning in hopes that this time Cedric would follow.

"I personally think your hair suits you like this," Oliver whispered to Cedric, who once more became flustered.

But even if he wanted to Cedric knew he couldn't stay for he had to follow Cho-Chang. Still that didn't prevent him from congratulating Oliver once more for Gryffindor's win.

Then he followed Cho-Chang back to Hogwarts only to not get very far before Oliver bounded after him.

"Cedric meet me tomorrow at 13pm for there are some Quidditch maneuvers you definitely need to practise."

All though Oliver was blatantly insulting Cedric's Quidditch moves and tactics. He couldn't care less for Oliver had actually asked him to practice with him.

"Alright then I'll be there at 13pm, without fail."

Then Cedric left Oliver be as he desperately tried to catch up with Cho-Chang who was already out of his sight.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n: All though this was a short I feel like I might continue it at some point because I already kind of like where it's going. If one day it becomes  a fanfic though please don't expect any smut to be in it because it won't happen.