Why did you have to go?- George

(This is just a short for George what will cover his grief over Fred's death, but will have a little twist.)

Tick!

Silence.

Tick!

Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ.

𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞!

ˢᶦˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ

Silence Fred should of filled as George was forced to wake. If he had a choice he would fall back to sleep. The only sort of activity he did now for he found everyone of his usual activities was far to painful for every normal activity reminded him of Fred. For once he had done everything with him they even shared the same dream as each other. But now it was a dream George had accomplished but there was no Fred to enjoy it with.

No Fred to check up on him. No Fred to tell him a joke to cheer him up. No Fred to tell him he was important. No Fred to wipe his tears away when he cried. When he broke down. There was no Fred where he should be. Where he promised to be.

That morning George reluctantly ebbed his way into the bathroom and cleaned his teeth. He threw his toothbrush out of his mouth and bottled down in an unspoken sense of grief. For he had looked at his reflection. A reflection what looked exactly like Fred as if he was checking up on his brother but was stuck on the other side of the mirror and no matter what he couldn't get free.

Having no strength left after seeing his reflection, George sat in a ugly creaking armchair he had purchased wirh Fred. Both of them had bought it as a sort of joke of sorts, to the frustration of their mother Molly Weasley.

"Oh Freddie why did you have to go? Why couldn't it have been me instead of you? For when I am without you I feel like my walls are crumbling on me and your not there to support them. When I am going through my darkest days you used to be there to shine a light. Now all I see is shadows."

His mind started rapidly sorting through old memories of Fred. The most funniest of all being when they had soared into the Great hall on their broomsticks throwing fireworks here and there to frighten everyone especially Umbridge who they had a special little treat for a huge dragon created out of fireworks what chased her all down the hall whilst both of the twins laughed aloud.

Oh it was such a joyus memory one that still caused George to crack up laughing.

He also knew that he would give up everything he owned including the joke shop just to go back then. With the painful knowledge Fred would once again leve him but at least George could see him one last time.

But there wasn't a chance he could do this.

Then a wicked mischievous thought came into his mind. Oh like a moping silly idiot he had forgotten that Fred and him had snuck into Hermione's dorm, when she was hanging out with their annoying little brother and their friend Harry, to smuggle out the Time Turner. What hopefully was still in the kitchen cupboard of Fred and George's house what they had eventually bought together.

He knew where that cupboard was and once he reached inside it he found the very thing he wanted.

George had found the Time Turner.

Now all George needed to do was change the time on it back to when Fred was still alive.

At last George reached a time on the Time Turner when neither him or Fred was hurt or dead. In fact it was during Harry's third year he had gone back to.

Yes he was getting somewhere now as he went back in time. All he needed now was to fetch a pot of floo powder toss it into his light blocked bedroom's fireplace. Accomplishing this he got inside the fireplace and yelled "Gryffindor Common room of Hogwarts!" Then he chucked the floo powder.

Yes and he was there inside the Gryffindor Common room what looked the exact same as he had come acquainted to during his years at Hogwarts.

And there staring at the fireplace eating some sort of explosive sweet was his twin.....Fred Weasley.

Who laughed at him coming out of his fireplace looking like a rough alcohol.

"Hello George you look terrible like always."