Eighteen

Third Pov

"Can I speak to his family first?". The doctor said with a serious face plastered on his face.

Jungkook gulp nervously

"I'm his family". Jungkook said while looking soo nervous rn

Oh god I hope it not a bad news

That what Jungkook keep repeating to himself

He don't want anything bad happen to Namjoon rn

Since he gonna be dead if something happen to Namjoon

And the worst things is he afraid that his mom gonna kill him if she knew something bad happen to her lovely son-in-law.

That the thing that he most scared of.
But he also feel guilty since Namjoon being like this rn because of him

Yeah

He admit it
That all of this is his fault
Maybe if he refuse Shui offers, Namjoon will not be like this rn...

So Jungkook feel guilty now

"Mr. Jungkook?".

Jungkook then realised from his thought and quickly look at the doctor.

"Y-yes?". Jungkook said sound a bit nervous since that doctor look at him with seriousness on his face.

Jungkook just gulp hardly

"So Mr. Jungkook, what is your relationship with Mr.Namjoon? Brother? Cousin, nephew or...?". doctor said while looking at Jungkook.

"Husband?". He said while eyed Jungkook curiously.

Jungkook Pov

"Erm...i-i his bro-". I just about to say brother but then I stopped.

Should I tell this doctor the truth or not

It not like same sex marriage is a rare things in our country but still...
Im not gay and it not like I the one who want to marry with Namjoon in first place. I'm being forced and I don't want people to see me as gay people.

Never!

Yeah

I'm not gonna tell him the truth

I just about to continue my words but then again my brain stopped me from doing it.

But what if the doctor want to tell some important things and he don't want to tell me if I said I'm his brother?!

What if he want to wait for his parents to come?!

Hell no!

That cannot happen. My mom  and Namjoon parents totally gonna kill me  and ask how their lovely child end up at hospital.

Nope

I'm not gonna risk my own life

Jungkook Pov

After fighting with his own self. Jungkook then finally made his mind.

"I'm his husband". Jungkook said while smiling a bit to that doctor.

"Oh alright. So Mr. Jeon, your husband, Mr.Namjoon exposed to alcohol poisoning. This things happen since he drink too much alcohol that make his body can't take it anymore since it too much for his body to handle it. That why he in this condition right now". The doctor said while explaining with details to me.

"And is he vomiting when he wakes up from sleep?". That doctor ask me.

"Erm Yes doctor my h-husband keep vomit this morning". I said while flashback to earlier incident where Namjoon keep vomiting in his car and his precious cloth.