Seven

Namjoon Pov

I open the bar door and shocked when I see inside the bar.The bar still the same like  when we first time went at here.I feel so nostalgic when I enter in this bar.All memories that I had with my friends replay in my head.I smile to myself. It feel good to be at here again.I quickly look around to find my friends face.After a few minutes searching,I found my friends sits at the corner table.I go to them.We greet each other and start ordering drinks. While waiting for drinks,we chit chat with each other.

"Hey it been a long time since we see each other!!! ". Hoseok said happily almoust shouted.I chuckle to myself. He still hype as always.That why I like being friend with him because he can make me happy whenever I feel down or sad.I also like his positive vibes around him.

"Hey what r u laughing  about?!".He ask me while making a weird face at me.

"It nothing.It just...you look cute".I said looking at him. His face immediately turn to bright red color.

"W-what!why y-yo urgh nevermind".He said embarrassed with the sudden complement.
Suddenly everybody burst to laughing at Hoseok, looking at his reaction.It were full of laughter and jokes.We talks about many things.It feel really nice when talking to them.Suddenly, Someone phone ringing.

Ring!ring!

"Ah! it my phone". Jackson excuse himself and go outside to take the call.We continue chatting with ourselves.I look at Jackson.He see happy when talk with the phone.He even laughing.I wonder who is that person that he talking to.Is it his girlfriend?.Who is she?. How is her look?.I bet she beautiful.I feel a little bit sad when  think about it.I quickly shrug it off and drinks my wine.After a few minutes,Jackson comeback to our table.

"Guys I'm really want to spend time with you guys more but I'm must go home now because I forgot that tonight  I  have a date with him".He said with guilty face plastered on his face.

"Yah!! Is he more important that us?!! How could u!!I want to cry!!".Jin hyung said dramatically.He such a dramatic person.

"Hyungggg!!! I really sorrry!!Of course u guys important to me and I would never abandon u!!You guys are my bff!!"

"Okay but you must pay all our meals then I can forgive u".He said smiling.Aishh this hyung is really....

Suddenly suga hyung and hobi joined Jin hyung.

"Yeah if u pay all this we gonna forgive u".Suga hyung said while giving a wink at Jin hyung.I just facepalm myself.Sometimes their are really childish and crazy but that why I love them.

"That right hyung.you should pay this time.I really broke this month.So I really appreciate it if u pay for my meal".Hoseok said making a puppy face when looking at Jackson  face.

"Alright! Today I will pay for all your meals and drinks so enjoy kay?".He said looking at us especially at  jin.He look like he want to kill him right here.

"Yeay free food!!".Hoseok dancing happily.We all laughing looking at Hoseok funny dance.

"I really sorry I can stay too long at here".Jakson apologize with guilty face on his  face.

"Nah it okay.Beside that ,u already apologize and pay for our meals.We can meet other time so don't worry and just go.We still will having fun without u so don't worry".Jin laughing when say the last sentence.

"Okay but I real-"

"Yeah, yeah just go.How many time u want to say sorry.Just go and enjoy your time with him.bye!!!!!".

Jackson smile and bid a goodbye to us.Wait what he mean by he???.Is it his brother?but he don't have brother.His friends maybe?
It make me feel really curious.I look straight at Jin hyung face.

Suddenly he realized that I stare at him."I know that I'm handsome but don't stare at me too long".He said smirking at me.I look at him annoyingly. He laugh to himself.I brave myself to ask jin hyung about "him" that Jackson mention earlier.

"Erm.. hyung...".I said nervously.

"What namjoon?".Jin ask looking straight at me.

"Who is him that u and suga hyung mention earlier?".I said looking at him for an answer.

He look a little bit dumfounded but suddenly he remember who I ask about and grinning.

"Why u asking?.R u jealous?".He ask me while smiling like an idiot.My face immediately turn to red.

"N-no!!!I j-just wonder who is he. That all".I said try to sound normally.I hope Jin hyung believe me.He look at me curiously.

"Hmmmm....okay I believe you".Jin hyung said while eating his food.I feel relieved that he trust me.

"So who is him that you talking about?".I ask him again.

"Oh hhe shis shacson voffrind".He said while munching his food.I don't really understand what he say so I ask him again.He look at me annoyed and said it again.

"I said that "him" that we talked about is Jackson boyfriend.His name Mark Tuan I think,right Yoongi?".Jin hyung ask Yoongi hyung who is enjoying his drink with hoseok.He look pretty drunk.

"Ah yheshh.Jashon,makk couple".

"Ahh.....I see...".I said try to look not distracted with that news.I quickly drink my wine to comfort my broken heart.That night I don't know how many bottles I drinks and I end up being drunk.

Jin Pov

"Jin hyungg I wanna drikhks moreeeeeee!!!pleasheee!!!".He said while giggling.He smile like an idiot.I just sigh heavily.Why I  that have to deal with him.Damn Yoongi and hoseok.I look at him and he look back at me .

"Hyungg u slook sho endshome shoday.I wanna Kish you!!!".

"Aishhh,this boy!! Enough!! now let bring u back home namjoon".

"Nooooooo!!!".he whine loudly.Suddenly everyone look at us.I quickly apologize for the loud noice.Aish,This brat I surely gonna beat him tomorrow.

I shut his mouth and take his phone and type his password.Huh it too easy.It his birthday.When his phone unlocked,I go to his contact and try to call his parents but fail.I continue try to found other contact but he only has a few contacts.I don't know if I want to laugh or pity at him.When I scroll down I see one unfamiliar contact in his phone.

"Jeon"

Who is this Jeon?.I never know that he has a friend called Jeon.Maybe he is Namjoon close friend?.I stare at that contact name again and again and again.After a few minutes stare at that contact name I decide to call that "Jeon" person.

Ring!ring!

"....".He didn't pick up.I try  again.

Ring!ring!

"...".still no answer.I call again and if he  didn't answer my call.I don't have any choice except to bring him to my house.I push the call button and wait him to pick up the call.I wait and still no one.I fed up and about to end the call but suddenly....

Hi guys sorry if I take long time to write this chapter. Sorry if this chapter a little bit boring for u but trust me I will make it better next chapter,so stay healthy and stay tuned for next chapter.

Bye~

luv u~