Fourteen

Namjoon Pov

"It been a few hours since we started choosing a clothes, can we just wear anything that inside my closet?". I ask tiredly because I'm just too bored with this things. Beside that, they take too much time just to choose some clothes!.

"Noopee!". They said all together at the same time.

"Okey the plan is to seduce Jungkook aka The playboy right?". Jin said while looking at us.

"So we must choose something that Jungkook like not something that we like!". Jin hyung said but Jimin suddenly interrupt Jin hyung word.

"But u r the one that choose the clothes that u like hyung! Not us!". Jimin said while pointing his finger to Jin hyung. While Taehyung just nodded and agreed with what his boyfriend said.

What a supportive boyfriend

"Yaaa! My taste in cloths are good okey and beside that how could u pointing your shorty finger to me?!. Your hyung?!". Jin hyung said while making his unbelievable-shocked face.

"Omg hyung?! What did you say?! shorty finger?! Yaaa-". Jimin just about to throw hands to fight Jin hyung but luckily Taehyung interfere the fight before it become more worst.

"Guys!. Our main objective here is to help Namjoon hyung not to fighting with each other".  Taehyung said making both of them quiet.

"So how about u guys make  peace with eachother so we can continue our plan?". Taehyung said and after a few seconds of silence, Jimin make the first move.

"Hyung I'm sorry for being rude to you and-". Jimin words being cut by Jin who is also apologize to Jimin too.

"I'm sorry too Jimin. What u said earlier was right. We should use Jungkook taste not mine". Jin said while smiling at Jimin softly.

"No hyung your-"

"Okey enough with apologize so let continue shall we?". Taehyung said and then the operation begin.

"Okey since u r Jungkook bestfriend Taehyung, what Jungkook type?"

"Well, from what I know, Jungkook prefer cute, sexy  and pretty type.  Typical taste for a playboy".  Taehyung said while eating some cookies. Since when he eat that?!.

"Yeap totally agreed". Jimin said while looking at his boyfriend.

"So we have three options here. Cute, sexy and pretty". Jin hyung said while writing something on whiteboard at my room.

"So which options we want to start first?". Jimin ask us.

"Let start with cute first". Taehyung said and they quickly trying to mix and match my clothes to fit the cute themes.

"Waiiiiiit!". Taehyung said making all of us stopped what we doin at the moment.

"We not gonna use Namjoon clothes cause it not gonna work". Taehyung said making all of us look at him weirdly.

"Then what we gonna use? Buy new clothes? It will take time to go to shopping mall right now we don't have time for-". Jin about to start his fast rap but Taehyung cut him first.

"Relax hyung. I already know this things might be happen so I came prepared".  Taehyung said while looking so proud at himself.

"I already told hobi hyung to buy some clothes that fit the three themes that we talk about earlier so we don't have to waste our time to go to the shopping mall".

"Kim Taehyung! I'm impressed with you!". Jin hyung said while smack his back.

"Auch that hurts hyung!". Taehyung said while rubbing his back.