Two

Jk Pov

Kringggg..... kringggg... kringggg....

Erghhh...

My head hurts.

Knock,knock

'Yes, who's there?' I asked annoyingly.'I'm Suji, Young Jeon,The headmaster want you to join eat breakfast together with your family'Okey'.I answer it lazily.Urghh,why i must go, I'm not soo important to must be there.And my head still hurts because last night.I quickly go to bathroom.After that, I quickly go downstairs to the dining room.I quickly sit beside my mom.The atmosphere at there are very heavy and uncomfortable for me because my father is staring at me all time and my mom just quietly eat her food.It very strange because my mom like to talk 24/7 eventough when we are eating.So when my mom don't speak and just quietly eat her food,I feel uneasy. Suddenly my father talk.

'Jeon Jungkook'.

'Y-yess?'.I answer it quickly.Damn it why I stuttering.

'Where u go last night, Jungkook?'.I gulp and try to find any logic excuse.Think Jungkook,think.

'Erm,I went to my friend's home last night because we have to do some group project.That why I late come home'.I said to my dad while smiling at him.OMG!!! I hope he believe me.My legs are shaking.Please God ,save me.

Jeon jungkook!!! How dare you lied to me!!!to your mother!!!we are very disappoint about u!!!you go to your friend's party last night right?!!!

'.......' I don't have any courage to answer his question.You are dead Jungkook.I said it to myself.

'Answer me now Jeon Jungkook'.

His voice is very stern and cold.This is the first time, I see my father look very pissed and very angry because before this,even I lie or make some trouble, he don't look so angry and pissed like this.I feel like want to pee right know.It too scary to me when he look like that to me.

'Ye-yes I go to m-my friend's party la-last night'.

'You not just lie to me but you also make trouble!!!'

Trouble?

What kind of trouble did I make this time.I don't think I make any trouble last night.

Right?

'You brat!!you not just come back home while drunk!,you also make me to pay your fine because driving while drunk!!'

Suddenly,my mom speak up after just stood there while watching the scene.

'Jungkook-ah',

my mom called my name softly.I feel like want to cry right now but I hold my tears from fall because I don't want to cry in front my parents especially my father,it make me look like a weak in front them and that make me feel like I lost.I don't like to lost.

'Why you always make trouble.... don't you want to change?.. don't you pity to us,to your father?.We love you so much that why we want you to change to be a better person'.

I just quiet.

'And also how long did you not go to your class?'.My father asked me while looking at me with his cold eyes.

Shit.

I forgot about that.How I want to tell him about that and how he know I don't go to the class anymore?Is he spying on me?.Urghhh,I don't like to study.It seems boring to me.Why should I study if I already rich.It just waste my time.After all,My father's company will be mine soon.

I just sigh...

'Three'.I said to him.

'What three?'.He ask me angrily.

'Three months...'I said to him but he still don't understand what I trying to say.

'Speak properly young man!!'

'Three months I don't go to the class!!'.I said while close my eyes and praying for my life but nothing happen.My father just quiet.I feel very weird because I thought he gonna beat me until death.
Suddenly,my father speak.

'I know it'.

'I just want you to tell me the truth.You are lucky young man because if you lie to me about it,I gonna take all yours even your credit card'.He said while grinning at me.

I feel terrified and relieved at the same time because if I choose to lie,maybe I gonna be a corpse and the worst is I gonna lose my precious credit card!!!

'Father, I'm sorry!!!please forgive me!!!I will do anything you want me to do but please don't take my credit card!!I'm begging you!!!'.I said while hugging his leg.

'You are lucky that u is my son and the only son that I have. I'm forgive you and I will not take your credit card'.

'Yay,luv you father!!!'.I quickly hug him and kiss him on the cheek.He look so shock and flustered when I do that to him.My mom just laugh when look at father's reaction because his face is totally red. I also join my mom laugh.

'But....'

'With one condition'.He said while looking at me.I feel very nervous right now.

'What is it father?' I asked while smiling .I might look calm right now but only God now how I feel right now.

'The condition is you must attend my friend's party company with us tonight ,understood?'

'But father....'.l said while trying to think any excuses that I can use to not go to the 'party'.

'No excuses, or you want me to take back your credit card?'

'Nonono,I mean I will go with you'.I said while giving the best smile I have.

'Good,now quickly eat or you will late to the class.

'Yes,father'.

Tonight gonna be a long boring night.I just eat quietly while sighing.

Yay finish.
I hope u enjoy the first chapter of this book
Please give this book a lot of love~