Five

Army lets stream!!!

Author Pov

It have been one month since Jungkook and Namjoon married.Namjoon's life still the same nothing change because after one day they married,Jungkook have to go to US for a month to solve the company problem at there. And today is the day Jungkook,his husband going home. He feel very nervous because in a few hours,his husband will going home and he don't know what to do when Jungkook at here. He do all things he can do. He clean the dishes,he swept the floor and he clean the bedroom. He clean the entire house. The house look clean and tidy. He feel proud and satisfied with his work. Suddenly,the doorbell ringing. Namjoon quickly go to the door and open the door. When he open the door,he see a tall young handsome man in front him which is Jeon Jungkook,his own husband.

Namjoon Pov

I froze when I see him.He look more handsome when I look him closer.

'Hey, I know that l handsome but can you move away??'.He said with annoying look plastered on his face.I suddenly realized from my thought and quickly move away so he can come in. Stupid Namjoon!why you stare at him too long.Omg, I feel want to buried my whole body into ground right now.

'Erm..dd-o you want drinks,I-I can make it f-for you??'.Great Namjoon,you stutter in front him.

'No,just go away and don't disturb me'.He said while walk to his bedroom.

'Yes'

I said and feel a little bit disappointed because at least l want to be friend with him. Suddenly, I heard Jungkook screaming, I quickly go to his bedroom.

'What wro-'. I want to ask him is something wrong but he cut my word.

'Do you cleaning my bedroom?!'.He asked me while glaring at me.He look so scary and intimidating to me.I feel very scared right now but I still answer his questions.

'Y-y-yes' I stutter very hard. I
feel like want to pee right now.

Pang!Pang!

He slap me.My cheeks is very hurt right now.I want to cry but I hold my tears from fall.I don't want to look weak in front him. I just look at the floor. I don't dare to look at his face.

"You asshole!why you clean my bedroom!I don't like people enter my room without my permission!!"

"Look what you done!my things are missing now!!"He look very angry right now like he want to kill me.

"I-I w-wi-ill help y-yo to fo-und i-t".I try to not stutter but I still stuttering.

"Huh!forget it!just go away from me and don't come into my bedroom AGAIN!!!"He said while shot a glare at me.

'Hey answer me!!'

'Y-yess'.I said quietly.

'Good. Now go do your work. Don't you think you is the boss at here because to me you just a maid'.

His word are very harsh. I feel very sad right now.He look different from the first time I see him at our wedding. He look more kind and friendly than this Jungkook.

Flasback

I feel nervous right now because today is the day that I gonna share my life with someone .I feel nervous because I don't even now who is the person that I'm gonna married with.My father just told me that I'm gonna married with his son's best friend and the marriage will be as soon as possible.I just agree with my father decision because I don't want to disappoint my parents's hope so here I'm, looking for my future husband. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.I about to fall but someone grabbed me from falling . I look at his eyes. My heart beating so fast like it gonna explode right now.After a long stare I quickly stood awkwardly.