Four

I will skip to the night because I'm too lazy to write

Jk POv

Finally,here am I, at this boring party.Come on,is this what u call 'party'.To me this is not a party.It even don't look like a party.A party must have a loud and exiting song that make everybody hyper not a classic and slow song.l just sit at here while drinking some whine that not too tasty to me because I prefer soju or beer.I feel so lonely at here.I don't know anyone at here and my parents,I don't know where are them.Maybe they talking with their clients and friend.Whatever,I hope this 'party' will end quickly.

Mr.Jeon Pov

'Hey kims,it nice to see you again after a long time.'

We hugged each other because it have been 10 years that we don't see each other.I really miss my best friend.so we talked about a hour and suddenly,I see a young tall boy go to our direction.

'Jonie,come here, I want to introduce you to someone important to me'.He said to the tall boy while smiling at me.

I wonder who is that tall boy.Maybe his worker but impossible because he called the boy name so friendly.I look at the boy figure.hmm not bad although he look a little bit nerd,he still a prett- l mean handsome boy.

'Okay let me introduce.This cutie pie is my son.His name is Kim Namjoon.He is the only son that I had'.

'Dad!!!How many time have I told you to not call me cutie pie anymore!!!.I an adult man right now!!!'

He said to his dad while blushing hard .I just chuckle see my friend an his son behavior.They look cute to me.It make me remind of Jungkook.Speaking of the devil,where is he?l look at our surrounding but I don't see him.I feel a little bit sad because I want to introduce him to them but maybe next time.

'Erm...nice to meet you Uncle Jeon.My name is namjoon.You can call me whatever you want'.He said while smiling to me.

God,I swear that he is very cute and pretty.I want to keep him in my pocket.He is not just pretty,he also look like a kind boy.

'But please don't call me cutie pie, I feel very shy if you call me that'.He look like he is gonna explode right now because his face is really red like a tomato.

I just chuckle at his cuteness.

'Okay,I won't namjoon'.I said looking at his face.He look at me and suddenly we burst into laughter.

After a few minutes, we begin to talk friendly to each other and I know more about him.He is 22 y/o.He is same age as jungkook.He also still study.

After that, he excuse himself to go somewhere else. We just nod and continue our conversation.

'Kim!!!you has an amazing son.He not just handsome,pretty,kind he also a smart boy!!'.I said to him almost screaming.

'Well thanks, but your son also great.I mean perfect'.

'I know but he is a bit too wild and I don't know how to change his worst attitude anymore'.I said while sigh heavily.

'Maybe you has to found someone that could change him to be a better person'.

'Someone that

'good'

Yes

'Lovely'

Yes

'Kind'

Yes

And 'friendly person'

'Yesss!!!!'

I said loudly because I realised something and that make me happy.

'Why you screaming?is there something wrong?'.He ask me and he face look so confused and worried at my odd behavior.

I just look him happly while trying to say something to him.

Nothing...Hey, before I ask you something,please don't be mad at me okay?I say cautiously because I don't want him to be mad at me when he hear my stupid plant.

'Okayyyyyyy.What is it?'

'Erm...your...is your son is single?'

'Yesss...but why you suddenly as about my son?'.He ask me while looking at me with his serious face.His face is very intimidating to me.I gulp.

'I want your son... to be my son in law.....'. I said slowly almost whisper the last part.

Silence.

He don't give me any response to my plan.

'Well neve-'

'Okay, I agree'.He said calmly.

'What?' I look at him dumbfounded.

'I said okay don't you hear it?He look at me annoyingly.

I quickly hug him and say thank you to him.I feel like I'm the happiest person on this word.

'thanks but why you agree with my plan?'. I ask him curious with his answer.

'Well because I just want us to be family and I feel very happy that you want Namjoon to be part of your family.Although,they are many more girls and boys that are more beautiful and more handsome than Namjoon'.

'No,you are wrong. Namjoon is the prettiest person that I ever seen.I said while smiling at him.He also smi

'So went you want them to marry?'.He ask me while drinking his red whine that almost finish.

'As soon as possible'

And that how Jungkook,The Playboy end up marrying Namjoon aka The Nerd....

So how is it?

Sorry if I late update although I know only several people that read this trash but I still grateful because you guys still read this book and this make me feel motivated to continue this story.

Stay tuned because this story will getting interesting

Luv you