𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞

@-𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐱𝐨

𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐓𝐎     𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆     𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐎     𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆     𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺          @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼⸻she's a super freak⸻

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺          @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼
she's a super freak

( SYNOPSIS . . . . . ! )
❝...if there is no struggle, there is no progress...❞
—Fredrick Douglass, 1857

ooo. ALEXANDRA HENDERSON OR as her, ever so fucking annoying, brother liked to call her, Ginger, was warped into the secrets that resided in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. When her younger brother's friend Will Byers came back from being 'missing' in the woods—everything changed for her and the selective few around her.

ooo. Her dislike for Steve Harrington? Yeah, no that didn't change. Perhaps when pigs fly. But then again, with all the shit going on in this town, she wouldn't be surprised if she woke up on one sunny morning only to find that there was indeed pigs flying.

ooo. Steve Harrington, also known as 'King Steve' or Steve 'The Hair' Harrington, ( yuck! I know ), was a Grade-A asshole. Or, well, Alexandra thought he was. Her brother on the other hand looked up to him, God it was gross. She didn't understand what there was to like—I mean, yeah, his hair was pretty nice, and his eyes were, like, pools of chocolate or whatever and he wasn't all that bad looking—okay, yeah, he was pretty hot, but still. She didn't see the appeal.