𝗶. 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀

chapter one

chapter one

high school sucks

    AN ANNOYED GROAN sounded from the back of Alexandra's throat as a loud, incessant banging on her bedroom door echoed

AN ANNOYED GROAN sounded from the back of Alexandra's throat as a loud, incessant banging on her bedroom door echoed. The red-head hastily threw her cigarette out the window before slamming the panning shut, her hand grasped at the shoulder of her jacket as she tugged it up her arm.

She pulled her bedroom door open only to be greeted with an expectant Dustin. "What the fuck, Dustin?" She snapped. "I was sleeping. What do you want?"

Dustin's eyes narrowed on his sister before they swiftly travelled around her room. "Liar. Do you have any quarters?"

"I'm not lying, jackass," she rolled her eyes, ignoring his question, eliciting in the younger Henderson to barge past his sister, pushing himself into her room as he began to search for said money. "Uhhey, asshole!" She slapped his hand away from her desk as he began shaking tins in search of quarters. "I don't have any, fuck off!"

    She tugged at his shoulder, pulling him out of her room earning a series of ow's to fall from Dustin's lips. "Mom, can you please tell your son to get out of my room? Jesus."

   "Dusty, leave your sister alone," Claudia Henderson mindlessly called out from her seat on the couch as she ignored the background clatter coming from her children as she stroked Mews who was curled up on her lap.

    Dustin huffed as his sister released her hold on him. "Son of a bitch," he cursed hastily when Alex sent him a smug look. "I hope you know that you look like an old lady . . . the grey in your hair," he shook his head mockingly, "Looks like shit."

    "Thanks Dusty," she retorted sardonically. "You look like a shrivelled mouse. Now fuck off," she shoved him off of her door frame before slamming the door shut. The older teen grabbed a-hold of the tin box sitting atop her dresser and swiftly moved towards her wardrobe, reaching up on her tip-toes she placed the box of quarters on the top of the wardrobe before shoving it back and out of reach.