𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

chapter eight

chapter eight

the doting brother

    DUSTIN WAS FREAKING the fuck out

The soft sound of rain pattering across Alexandra's bedroom window drummed through her ears at an irritating volume. The Henderson teen lifted her fingers up to her temple, soothingly rubbing the spot — and yet, Dustin's incessant rambling did next to nothing to help her becoming headache.

She had explained all that she could, all that she knew so far. She explained to him how she was lured out to the woods and attacked by a dark figure; she had shown him the wounds, she told him that a voice had commanded her to get him an army or Dustin would be the one to pay the price, how she had this sudden urge to rip everyone to shreds.

Though, she could've probably left that last part out as that was the reason of Dustin's pacing and rambling.

The younger Henderson sibling spun on his feet all of a sudden, glancing back at his sister, wide eyed. "You need to get rid of your clothes! What if mom see's them? Oh God!"

"Obviously I'm gonna get rid of them, dumbass." The redhead hissed, rolling her eyes.

Dustin nodded eccentrically. "Okay, okay," he breathed out, pacing coming to a haste stop. "You need to wash that blood off of you. I mean, you look like a frickin' murderer, well, you are — son of a bitch my sister's a murderer-"

"Dustin," Alexandra cut in, stopping him from going on.

"You aren't gonna kill me, are you?" His eyes widened once again.

"Dustin-"

"And what about those bites — cuts! Whatever they are. You need to go to the hospital and get them stitched up . . . but what if they ask where you got them from! We- we can't take you to the hospital, they'll tell mom. I- I can't do it. Remember when I was ten and . . . and I ripped your sweater and I tried to fix it but I made it worse. What if I did that to you-!"