The End of Final battle (1-1)

After the final battle, things started to change on its own. This kind of thing cannot be explained easily,
Heros were worried about others' condition instead of the achieved victory.
After "All for One's" fall, rushing everyone to the hospital was the main objective.

The students were greatly injured and on the verge of death same for the heros.

I, Uraraka Ochako was unconscious for 2 months and I didn't know what happened to my classmates, when I knew about them,
Deku Kun was nowhere to be found.

Due to some circumstances, The teachers took Deku Kun to America  ...after that, we never met him.
It seemed like Melissa san's father who is a friend of All Might, knew about "One for all" and wanted Deku Kun near him so there won't be a problem with his health condition. That's what they said (she mentioned 'they' as her teachers)

After 5 months we started going to UA to finish our studies and to become a hero.

I- noo We all thought that our lifestyle would be changed after this battle but it didn't become any better nor worse...it was still the same as old.
The same patrolling, the same battle, the training, The same old story, felt like we were still at the age of 15.

Shinso Kun moved to our dorms. Yess we still lived in our dorms as it was safer. After the battle, Some villains disguise themselves as citizens and targetted students for their own intention,

So UA's respective principal Nezu said these words...
"It would not be safer for students, as they will be targetted by villains again so let the students continue to live in the dormitory ".
Everyone (adults) was so serious about it so we listened to them.
Shino Kun replaced Deku Kun's place in our class.

2 years passed as nothing happened...
We are graduating today.
Shoto Kun had Melissa Chan's phone number so we talk with her sometimes about Deku Kun.
When the first time we talked with her she said that Deku Kun is in a coma and still is...Sleeping for almost 2 years.

On our graduating day, Melissa Chan told us that "Izuku doesn't want to wake up that's what the doctors said. I don't think it would be a good idea for you guys to visit America because the previous time Aizawa Sensei scolded me for talking about Izuku with your guys."

"Did she just say "Izuku" well they are getting along with each other". On top of that, I started to lose my love for Deku kun.

"I don't know why sensei doesn't want us to talk about Midoriya Kun," said Mina.
Momo said out her impressions "Is everyone trying to hide Midoriya Kun from the Citizens?".
"That would be possible, they are trying to hide Midoriya from the whole world, Maybe because of his quirk?" Ida kun spoke.

"Why would they do that". It won't be possible for Aizawa Sensei and the other teachers to hide him, even if they did "why"? these were the thoughts roaming through my mind.

Bakugou Kun cut everyone off  and finally spoke, "the Final battle was only the fall of 'Tomura Shigaraki' and 'All for One', not the whole villain community, It would be trouble for Deku to be here."

There was a huge silence in the class.
Even though we looked happy, no one was happy to graduate without him.

After the end of our graduation, we went to our dorms and Shoto Kun received a big message from Melissa Chan...

                     ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Hello this is the First time I am writing a novel-type thing
And English Is not my first language

I am trying to portray everyone's feelings??

Hope you enjoy reading this 🤧Follow for more.
Comment if you like this story.