2-5

Don't read if you are uncomfortable kid 😀
This would be the last chapter of My Hero Academia: After Life

                                         °•Quirkless child 3•°

Desperately she tried to call that one person who would know his feelings.
"Mirio Togata"

It was difficult to come in contact with him but I finally did.

2 days have been passed
I still talk to Izuku but ...we still need to communicate better. We were trapped in a crisis of miscommunication.

Melissa called Mirio and gave the phone to Izuku
"Melissa San? Who is this?" He asked her
"You will know who it is when you talk to them". She gave the phone to him and went outside.

It is a weird decision I made but if he stays silent for any other moment it would be hard to approach him again.

She stayed outside for an hour and went inside.
She knows what he would be doing... Crying ...

He was sitting on the bed a little curled up and kept wiping his eyes, again and again. The phone was on the bed,  he looked at her.
"Why, you could have just told me".
She went to his side and sat next to him.
"I know you won't speak to anyone unless I did this... Who all talked to you?"
"The Big three and ... Bakugou kun". He muttered.
"I am a little surprised you are calling him 'Bakugou' now".
She stroked his hair and he nuzzled toward her.

"Now, Mr Crybaby what do you want to do?"

He slowed down his voice and started to mutter quietly.
"Cry... I thought ...it was better this way, I don't know anymore, I don't want to bother anyone anymore, isn't this my fault, everything that happened is because of me... I cause a lot of pain to everyone..."

"I can't hear you properly Izuku". I spoke spontaneously

"Kacchan... Called me Izuku after a long time. He said he will call me Izuku".
"Ok, I am listening, Big baby".
He shared everything with her little by little, he even shared what happened during his unconscious time.

"You ...were talking with the past Hosters? Izuku?
He bit his lips  "..... And suddenly everyone was gone..."

She thought to herself, "Wait let me think about it, he was unconscious for 2 years...so he was having fun with the past users of One for all?? For 2 years... isn't that a long time".

"Izuku"... She caressed his hair again, "Let's rest for a while".

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Days passed Izuku is still undergoing anguish... Severe mental stress and pain resulted in him being unable to speak the following week

Tenko was recovering and Izuku was mending his wounds...

Time flowed in a blink of an eye.

5 months has been passed.

Just like every day, it was an ordinary day in January, Melissa went to visit Izuku as always.

"IZUKUUU, let's visit Tenko today". She screamed after entering his room
"I am almost readyyy Melissa san". Izuku became a lot more cheerful than in previous times, much better than ever and he will get better in the coming days.