2- 2

Someday, the support items I make... will help a Hero like Uncle Might. Yes, someday... I'll be someone's Hero!
A/N- I liked it how Melissa said these words truly Gold.

Chapter 2- 2 

  °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°  
His Hero
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Years past no improvement in his body, Aunty comes twice a month but Uncle Midoriya takes her out again.
I know she is pretty sad that she can't stay by his side but would be good for Aunty's health.

Tomura kun has no improvement in his body, but... He woke up one time and caused a lot of ruckuses in the hospital so the doctors put him back to sleep and he didn't wake up again.
One of my friends "Isha Seoko" said that he may have Bradycardia
His heartbeat is decreasing too...day by day, little by little.

It's different for Izuku, he... I wonder why he is sleeping, he won't wake up no matter what we speak with him...

"The world is working on its own, everyone is doing their work and having fun, even tho the hero who saved them is suffering from waking up, the world is fine without your awake Izuku, I wonder why?
Everyone is alright, Izuku you should wake up too, have fun, play with your friends, have battles with them, just like before,
Izu...wake up".

Melissa Shield was no different than anyone she was depressed for 2 reasons, one the heart rate of Tomura Shigaraki and second The disappearing quirk of Izuku Midoriya

Years passed or Two, still no improvement, the nurses saw his hands moving 2 months ago, Everyone hoped he would wake up but no he didn't.
His quirk is decreasing too little by little just like Tomura Kun's heart.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Melissa Shield was called by her father after a long time.
David Shield was a former sidekick for All might, now he is a genius in support item development...
He went on to abroad for some work, he came back to see his daughter as there was no news from her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Do you know Melissa how worried I was, you were sending no message, you didn't attend some competitions which you used to like, Haa your mom was worried about you too, you didn't go to see her didn't you", David spoke with Melissa with a worrying face.
As a father, of course, I am worried about you Melissa, you have become so thin now, I wonder if you are eating anything.

"I am dad, don't worry about me, i- just don't feel like doing anything dad,
I know you are worried about That kid, but that doesn't mean you cannot eat anything or do things for your ambition, Now this is the time you have to do things for his sake and for your sake too.

Don't cry Melissa, your mom and I are so proud of you, I heard from everyone that you taking care of both of them, nothing will happen to them, ok?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My motivations came back after Dad talked with me, I felt so childish for being like this, I have to do it for him and for everyone else, while I was waiting for the fallen hero to wake up, I have missed saving the life of many people.

''You won't like it if quite doing my work right? Izuku, I will be back soon, I will stay the night here so you don't have to worry about staying alone"

Melissa Shield talk to him hoping he would wake up one day,
She thought that if she leaves him he would feel lonely so she always stays by his side despite everyone's absence.
She doesn't blame Inko Midoriya as her heart is fragile, even though she can't handle his absence, she wondered how his mother could, which made her stay with him even more...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Some months later~~~
The Hero of Final Act Awake

It was the nurse who found his awakening, she called the doctors to check on him, Immediately Shield Family was called and Izuku Midoriya's Parents came in hours.
It was a long process so and as Melissa Shield was not from his Family she was prohibited from seeing him but Melissa Shield was not sad, she went to her laboratory to work on gadgets,
"Someday I will be his Hero".

Some hours later...
Melissa Shield was finally allowed to see him, altho it's unclear about his conditions, but she knew everyone was hiding something from her.
But she didn't ask anyone as the Hero from Japan came to see them, before they do I have already told shoto Kun and his friends that he woke up,

Izuku ..... Suddenly...asked everyone that he will take for of Tomura Shigaraki.
As Aizawa sensei brought his daughter 'Eri Aizawa', she suddenly, willingly said
"Deku, I will make Tomura as a Kid, now I can control my powers, i- I gave Mirio kun his quirk back, I can do it,

Aizawa sensei interepted Eri but she replied to him

Dad, you cannot stop me, no one will, Even If anyone forces me not to, I will still use my powers.
She kept her hand on my chest and beginned to scream loudly,
"You were my Hero Deku, So I will do anything for you".
the tears which were on her face broke down into a slithering stream and with every word she said everyone in the room except the heroes (and Izuku's dad) started tearing down one by one.

When I looked at the window some minutes later, the colour of the sky was as red as someone's eyes...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

That's it for today, hope you like the chapter,
AND YOU if YOU are reading this YOU comment down, I know 8-9 people read this story, I know you like it so why not Vote for this chapter...
WHY NOT, WHYYYY.

anyways I am tired of dramas too, isha Seoko another oc of mine don't have a plan on showing her often but she is an oc ...

Bradycardia is a disease of low heartbeat, now the Shigaraki became Midoriya and as he turned into a human, he is saved from his disease

I loved how Melissa said in the original series that she wants to be someone's hero... It was lovely and it would be the same for eri chan as Izuku is her hero...

The eyes which remind Melissa after looking at the window would be both Eri and Tenko (Tomura Shigaraki)
Now after this chapter the name Tomura Shigaraki would vanish soon as I will mention his name as Tenko Midoriya...

I stole this Tenko becoming a child from "superevey", you may know her so ©goes to her https://instagram.com/superevey?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
(Tried my best to give her this one credit, so copy past this shitty link)

That's it then I don't have anything else to say AND YOU COMMENT AND VOTE. I DONT LEAVE YOI ALIVE💥💥💥 (writing about kacchan made me a kacchan)