1-3

It's been 4 and a half years since the battle with the League of Villains.

"Being a hero is so exhausting but fun at the same time"

Every time I look in the sky, i feel empty
my phone fell in the water while fighting with a villain and I don't know how to contact them again.
I only have a flip phone and I am ... little scared to contact them again.

"Ahhhhhhh Patrolling is the best".
Nothing beats a cold coffee during patrolling, I will eat mochi in the afternoon

I left Ryuku agency... Tsu chan retired and I lost her contact too, even Nejire San doesn't have it. It was a surprise when we knew Tsu chan was pregnant with Tokoyami Fumikage kun

They fought within their family but it was over after tsu chan's babies were born. Yess it's twin girls.
Tsu chan started her relationship with Tokoyami kun after our second year at UA. She kept it a secret but Mina and Toru found this out.
After that, she shared how she fell in love with him and told us that it would be a problem if this spread at school.

Now I wonder what is she doing, I don't have Tokoyami Kun's number too. They moved to a different house after they got married so I don't know the address.

It looks like everyone from Class A has moved to a different place due to work. The system of work has changed a bit. Heroes started working day and night and I work at night time. Today the people who used to work in day time got a holiday, so i am working at morning today 'I love patrolling so it's ok to overwork'

I live near UA. I take care of my surrounding area first and then this city and I can get a call from the agency for urgent work. People are so afraid of the case of "Tomura Shigaraki" repeating so they are taking care of their surroundings and becoming friendlier with their neighbours. Which was a surprise.

I have to visit Eri chan ... But where does Eri chan live? I have to visit Aizawa Sensei first.

I went to UA after a long time... I miss this place so much, it's filled with various kinds of memories.
As i walked through the corridors, I felt nauseous, my stomach couldn't handle all those emotions.

'Ahhhhhhhhh I miss everyone suddenly'

I went to Aizawa sensei

Sensei said, "Contact Eri, Go to my house Emi wants to talk to you too".
''Ms joke'??I replied.
He said 'yes' and gave me the address to his house.

"Isn't the sun so hot today, I feel dizzy suddenly" I went to Sensei's house. "They do have a big house"
I pressed the bell button and Emi San welcomed me. She had a baby in her hand. A cute small baby boy has the same duo face as Aizawa sensei
"it's pretty obvious that this little guy is sensei's kid"

"Ms joke did you give birth to a baby boy",
she said "yes it's been 6 months since then"

"What's his name 'ms joke",
she kept her hand on her lips and said "Ē Toooooooo,
"HUHHHHHHH DONT TELL ME THAT SHE DIDN'T NAME HER CUTE SON"
"It's 'Shoka Aizawa' isn't it cute",
Ohhhhh shoka, I murmured,
He was born during early summer so we named him Shoka,

She gave me Cinders to drink as I sat down on the sofa.
She stared at me for a while and said "Aren't you the Round face that guy was talking about".
"PTTTFFFF- Who said that to you emi san".
Ohh that Sparky head explosive kid, what was his name Katsuki was it? He said, "Everyone was freaking worried about that round face as she disappeared without a trace, Pinky and Red Riot were with him too".

I was surprised. I told her that today I came to visit Eri chan and to get mina.
She told me that Eri would be late since she had a school project  she gave me number of some of my classmates

I left the house after a while the sun is still too hot. I still feel dizzy, I sat down on a bench. I suddenly feel Sluggishness and hot ...the sun is too strong today.
Huh? I feel weak all of the sudden... My body started to fall. Is it sunstroke? Or is it because I didn't eat anything in the morning? I did drink cinder.

I fell unconscious and as my eyes were closing I saw a red-eyed person rushing toward me.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Hello, the chapter is out.
If everyone thinks that tsu Chan's retire is not good...then i have a perfect reason for it and everyone will relate to it
And the guy who saved Uraraka is not bakugou...it's someone else😎

Chapter 4 will be out in 3 days
Follow for more and comment if you like this as it gives me motivation 🤧🤧