2 - 1

When the fight broke up in Japan, I was so worried about a certain student's future, I was anxious about a boy's dream...

The battle was over, I was so glad that I was of use to everyone,
I thought after this battle everything would calm down but after a Month, He was brought here for a health crisis.

At that time Top heroes from Japan came to admit Izuku with Broken Hands and Feet..........Uncle Might was not with them.
I was worried about Uncle might and Izuku at the same time.
I asked Endeavor San about Uncle Might but he didn't respond and changed the subject.

That was the time I got Shoto Kun's number and was in contact with him.
My Dad and the heroes prohibited me to contact with his friends but still, I got in contact with them. I report some matters about 'him' to his friends.

When I asked my dad the reason why Izuku was brought here, he told me everything about Uncle might and Izuku's relationship and about "One for all".
I wished I wasn't careless, I wish I knew about One for all before when he came here, wish i would have noticed All might's power in him.
maybe I would have taken care of his health, so he wouldn't be this broken.
My dad said," Toshinori suddenly called me and asked me to take
This kid under my custody, I don't know what he is thinking, Ha if only I know about one for all and their conditions, I would have never committed such crime."

They brought Izuku and sent another person to examine, "Tomura Shigaraki"...
Some doctors and labour in the hospital didn't want him to be admitted but my Dad and Endeavor compel them to keep Tomura in the hospital,

After 2 months in America, Izuku's Dad finally came to see his family.
He is Hisashi Midoriya. He has Curly hair like Izuku...(no it's wilder than him)
So he is basically a curly black-haired guy.

Whenever I call 'him' as Deku, Aunty Inko doesn't like it, so I started calling him Midoriya which was even more confusing within the family, so I finally calls him Izuku now.

A team was formed, in making some machines and I was a part of the team too. We worked so hard for it but both of them didn't wake up from their slumber.
'Izuku didn't want to wake up but in Tomura's case, Something was stopping him from waking up. That's what the doctor said

Aunty inko was fine when her husband was with her
We usually take time in taking care of him

Aunty Inko, she stayed awake every night, taking care of Izuku's body. She wants her son to wake...she was alright in the beginning but.... After the doctor said that he doesn't want to wake up ...
she stopped eating and started losing her sleep, she kept weeping near him
One day... I couldn't even say it ....she was crying near him in his pitch dark room...her voice felt like he was disappearing from the world
Because of Izuku's condition she ... fell into depression
She kept saying, " I couldn't even stop my son from falling into his destructions, what kind of mother I am".

Melissa told this to Izuku's father and later he took Inko Midoriya out for some months.
The blondie couldn't handle this too.

'Every day hoping him to wake up was worse as hell, his scars his wounds, the injunctions they put in his body is unable to bear. Thank God Aunty Inko was not here to see this.
I ... Talk with him every day, every night hoping that my words reach him, hoping that he would come back, seems impossible....

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

That's it for this chapter, next chapter will come soon
Tried to show the mother's emotions....ha it's so hard

In the next chapter Izuku would wake up and things would spice up hehehehehehehhehe muahahaha

Anyways thank you for reading
Your day will shine bright ┌(・。・)┘♪ byee byee l