Class Meetup 2 (Choas)

The mind voices are back. If you see [ ] these brackets in their perspective pov it's their mind voices

I was talking with Shoto Kun and Mina suddenly brought this topic to him
"Heyy Shoto Kun is it true that your Sister and Hawks have a child?".
He said, "Yes she has a child.
👀What are you saying, Shoto Kun? Said Mina.
"Yes she is married to Hawks and has a baby girl...she is one year old, I think she was born in the same year as tsu's children"

The room got silent and no one talked about Fuyumi Chan again.

[Shoto is just an idiot telling everyone about Fuyumi Chan's secret, he will definitely mess up while confessing with momo]

Sero kun and Mina whispered to Shoto kun

"Ne ne shoto how did you figure it out that you were in love with Momo," asked Sero kun

"Yes yes Shoto we want to know about it" Toru joined the gang

[Momo was sitting far away from us so she can't hear this conversation]

"It's because......" Shoto Kun didn't say the reason

"Come on Shoto don't be so mysterious," said Kaminari kun.

"A song"

"Huh, what did you say, a song? OMG don't tell me it is the song I showed you in our Second year", said Sero kun
He nodded his head while eating.

Hahaha then it is me who joined you two huh, Shoto you have to make me a Godfather to your Children ok?
"Sure." He said in a quiet manner

[What's with the darkness of this conversation 👀]

Denki what's with you and Jiro? Asked Sero kun.
I don't know she kept rejecting me telling me to wait, she is so pretty that I don't know when will other guys take her away from me, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT, it's so sad, Denki started to drink and started crying.
"Kami its better for you to sit with Jiro", said Sero kun
Kaminari kun stood up from his seat and sat next to Kyouka

[Isn't Sero kun throwing oil on fire, I can't wait to see the outcome]
A/N: Evil Ochako is awakened

Some hours later
Someone gave me a glass of water, I drank it and....😵
[I could only hear voices my eyes isn't opening]

"Who the fuck gave 'Sake' to these cheeks",
"It's not me Katsuki", I could hear Mina say that

I slowly layed my head on the arm on my right, Bulky and hard but it was perfect.
"Don't fucking lay on me Round face"

My head bounced to the other side, the arm on the left side was cold,
[Is it Shoto Kun?] I forgot all the people who sat next to me.
I slowly closed my eyes and slept while holding his arm.

Pov changes to Kyouka Jiro
I, Kyouka Jiro was sitting peacefully and eating food with my friends while Denki Kaminari came to trouble me.

"Kyouukaaaa channnn whayy ould ouu doooo dat to mweee"
"I don't know what are you spouting Denki"
[Denki is so drunken, who made him drink like this... Would it be sero?]
A/N: Kaminari Denki drank on his own no one forced him.

"Guys, EVERYONE, Kami is drunken it's getting late and the trains will stop I will take him home, Koji are you going the same way and Shinso too right let's go together.

We hopped on the train thankfully the train didn't leave.
"Shinso can you hold him for now, I can take him home after that," I said.
Koji and his girlfriend went home and Shinso was carrying Kami and we parted ways as his house came near.
[Shinso Did told me that he would take Kami to his house but my impulse wouldn't stop me hahah]

"Kami your heavy, ahhh carrying him would drain my energy I should sit for some minutes. This dude is literally sleeping when I am carrying him. Denki is such an idiot, no matter how much I tell him he doesn't listen to me at all".

I sat down on a bench, Kami was laying on my lap, I put my coat over his body as he was cold... [He is holding my fingers like a child]
"Just look how pale he looks after drinking".

'Clomp Clomp' I can hear footsteps behind me. [Something is happening behind I should hear it properly] I Stretched my ear so I can hear where the footsteps were coming...
Beezzzz I Paralyzed The guy who was trying to break into a house
I wrapped him with my earplugs and called the cops.
[Ahh Being a hero is hard]

Pov Changes to Katsuki Bakugou
I, Bakugou Katsuki was in a friend's meet-up while These FREAKING CHEEKS MESSED MY TIME.

[How can she lay on my arms like damm who the fucking wants her to come to this party anyway.
Now, this Cheeks is drooling over Half n Half Bastards Hand. This Racoon Girl gave her some shitty sake and now she is sleeping as if nothing happened. I am so damm offended by this stupidity]

"Hey Raccoon, Do u freaking know where this Round face lives?" I asked that shitty hair's girlfriend raccoon eyes but why the freak are they everyone is making up with each other. The toad got married to the crow which is, even more, shittier than anything.

"I don't know Katsuki, I didn't go to her house before. She did say her house is near UA. Ohhh Katsuki you are going by that way, right?
Can you drop Ochako at her house?
She will wake up soon, as she only drank some amount of sake.
Jiro and tsu chan has already left and Mezo can't carry everyone home too", said Raccoon eyes

"Huhhh, when did I tell you that I am going to drop this Annoying Round Face at her house".
"Aren't you the one who asked for her address", said Raccoon
"I DIDN'T ASK HER ADDRESS YOU SHITTY HEAD", damm I am getting angry
Come one Katsuki, understand the situation. It would be better if you take her home
"ARGHHHH" I picked the cheeks in one of my arms, her head was on my shoulder. Don't Drool over my Cheeks, I will kill you if you did".

"I will throw these cheeks in a trash can while going home"
[Arrrr this Raccoon, I will kill her sometimes]

Pov changes to Mina Ashido
I, Mina Ashido recently found a friend who was not in contact with us for some months.
So I arranged a class meet-up so she can get along with everyone like she used to be before.
Good thing that I joined Ochako in the class Group which we formed a long time ago.
The meeting went pretty well, I got so many romantic and sad heartbreak stories from my friends. Some of my friends bought their girlfriends.
It was pretty lovely.
Tsu came to meet us after a long time.

Everyone drank very much, Even Ochako drank some wine.
Mina didn't give sake to ochako.

And Katsuki started shouting again
But he still took Ochako home. It's strange... Maybe Katsuki...........will throw Ochako in the trash can? It would be better if he don't.
I will message him not to throw her away.

"Mezo, you have to carry Tenya, Hanta and Eji. Mashirao would take care of Toru".
"Shoto can you take Momo home? Yeah sure Momo I will take you home. "Thanks, Todoroki San"
[Arghh momo is still calling him Todoroki 'San', but I will join them together and become Shoto's children's Godmother😤]

Take care of her shoto. [I wish you both happiness]

Like this, the class meet-up finished.

Chapter 7: The Trio

Hey, guys chapter 6 part 2 is out. I did my best to make it a little bit funny. Pov was changed 4 times so the chapter is a little bit. I tried to finish everything in this chapter so I won't make part 3.

So basically
Fuyuka, Fuyuru (Tsu's children), Shoka Aizawa, Hawks daughter and Tenko Midoriya are of the same age.

Fuyumi gave birth was a secret but Fuyumi don't mind if Shoto tell it to his Friends as Fuyumi likes them too.
Hawks marriage happened happily it's Ochako who didn't know it.  Hawks don't want anyone to look at his daughter coz she literally looks like an Angel.
This news will be officially spread to everyone because of a person's mistake.

Anyways
Stay tuned. Smilee <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Bye bye.