Chapter 13

As soon as Ash recovered, her eyes were glowing yellow with rage as she points her bow at a group of Sirens who's weapons were aimed at her and she then fired an arrow at them not wasting time to regain her ground.

Meanwhile, the camp was receiving to many casualties, that they had no choice but to plan the retreat.

Yorktown Meta and MetaLena arrived to help as Daniel handed over a letter to his stepmother.

"Danny?" She asked when given the letter.

"Please hand it to Enty if you don't hear from me after the fight is over." He said to her as he was rearming himself.

"The bunker should lead you to an exit far from here according to some maps or at least close enough to the surface." He said as he walked out.

"Wait!" Yorktown Meta tells him, causing him to stop.

"If you survive, tell her what's in the letters yourself." She tells him as she hugs her.

"I'll try Mom." He said with a tearful goodbye.

MetaLena came up to Yorktown Meta. "It's time, We must go while the window is good."

Yorktown Meta sighed, and is about to go before running back to him and hugs him. "Be safe, my son."

"I will." He said to her while returning the hug before returning to the Battlefield.

Yorktown, took one last look and went with the others to retreat from the fight, with hope he would survive the current onslaught.

Looking back Daniel smiled as he then faces the Battlefield for a chance to buy his friends and family time to escape.