𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

This plot is from a short comic I found on Facebook it really warmed my heart and inspired me to make this chapter, mostly my mind was bothering me to make it and here it is hope you enjoy.
________________________________________

Zak talking

School has finally ended for the day and I'm so excited because it's gonna be holloween tomorrow, the houses already has so many creepy but really cool decor. But I don't really have a friend to hangout with when going trick or treat I wish I did but I guess the candies tomorrow would make me feel better.

I'm just a 10 year old boy named Zak, school isn't really the best field to make friends for me considering I'm mostly the outcast of the class, no friends no one to talk to and in find your own group it's a real struggle for me. But currently it's nice just walking home right now admiring the pumpkins some designed some not it's just all over everyone's front yard.

However though I'm really looking forward to get back home now, really excited to see what costume my mom bought me. Just need to pass that small hill side then after that just a few houses then boom our house.

End of talk

After admiring the few house's decorations he didn't noticed his now passing the small hill, he smiled knowing his almost home but this time than seeing no one on the hill, he saw someone, a kid.

He thought it was peculiar considering the kid was just looking at view from the hill, the kid looked lost in his own thoughts just sitting there. What's more peculiar towards Zak's head is that the kid is already wearing a costume a demon costume as he presumes.

Zak didn't even noticed he has stopped walking and just looked at the boy's costume. Black with red lining cloak, with it's hood covering the boy's face, Zak even noticed the gray gloves the boy was wearing as well with the leather sling across his torso, he assumed it was a sword holder from the back considering there was a sword handle sticking out from the boy's back, he thought the custome was pretty neat.

When he noticed he was just looking at the boy for a little too while he waved with a smile. That seemed to peak the other's interest considering Zak noticed the boy's emerald green eyes seeming to shine ,with seems to be a smile with it, it was hard to tell from the cloak covering his face.

The boy from the hill waved back, but it was weak wave like without any effort. Zak just gave him a toothy grin before waving for the last time and going back home.

"Seems someone is excited for holloween tomorrow, he already had his costume hope to see him again tomorrow" Zak thought.

Zak added " Oooo I'll probably see him again tomorrow on the hill, I'll go back there the two of us will go trick or treating tomorrow it's gonna be fun".

Zak continued on walking passing the last few houses before arriving at his own, he made a turn entering their front yard then walked to their front door and entered.

His greeted by his mom who has a big smile on her face " is Zakky excited to see his costume?" His mom said.

Zak nodded aggressively confirming that he is excited, " please show it to me please, please is it the diamond guy one the one that looks like my Minecraft skin?" Zak said with puppy eyes.

His mom just chuckled and nodded " yes it is indeed your Minecraft thingy, the head was kinda tricky to find so I just bought a derpy face plastic box helmet and painted it light blue".

Zak intently waited when his mom went to get it, when she got back she handed him his costume. The derpy face helmet, with a skyblue hoodie, skyblue gloves with the same colored sweatpants as well with a plastic pumpkin basket.