10~ The Tell

The Bennett Hybrid
Chapter Ten*The Tell

"I see my mother has already given you, the family heirloom

"I see my mother has already given you, the family heirloom."

"But like I said some, not all vampire are like that

**********

It was late at night and the Bennett girl was home, sleeping. When an intruder barged into her bedroom through her window scaring Madelyn awake as she sat up quickly as a wave of her magic blasted the man against the wall holding him up there. Madelyn stood up from her bed, walked over to the 'intruder' and switched the lights on with the wave of her hand.

"Oh my god, Derek!" Madelyn yelled angrily that the Hale woke her up as she let him down from the wall making him fall on the ground hearing him groan in pain. "Seriously, breaking and entering is a crime. Especially entering a minors home."

He gave Madelyn an annoyed look, "I tried calling and I did knock but you would just not answer." Derek said, standing up again and rubbing the back of his head. "And did you have to blast me against the wall, that hurt."

"Well you scared me! I thought it was a hunter coming in my room to kill me. It's not the first time, you know." Madelyn spoke as she moved her arms around.

"Well I did not come here to kill you, I came so you can come with me." Derek said as he looked around her room, since it was the first time he's been in there.

"Go where?" She asked with furrow eyebrows and walked over to her bed to sit..

"The Alpha made another move. Now come on." He said as he was about to walked back over to the window seat.

"Okay wait, why do I have to go? You know I need my sleep." Madelyn complained making him back around over to her.

"Your a vampire, you don't need sleep." Derek said crossing his arms.

"I'm not a regular vampire, you idiot. I still need sleep but fine, I'll go. Did you bring your car?" Madelyn rolled her eyes than asked him a question before she walked to grab some clothes, since she was in her pajamas.