11~The Tell~Part Two

The Bennett Hybrid
Chapter Eleven~The Tell*Part Two

The Bennett Hybrid Chapter Eleven~The Tell*Part Two

"I believe this belongs to you."

"I want you to promise me you will never take it off

"I want you to promise me you will never take it off."

**********

Madelyn was at her locker switching book out as Stiles was trying to get in contact with Scott but it was not working until he finally answer the phone but not surprising at all, he hanged up the phone on him.

"He hung up on you, didn't he?" Madelyn said as she looked over to Stiles leaning into the locker next to hers.

"Yep." He replied then saw a small jewelry box in her locker. "What's that?" Stiles asked.

"Oh nothing just a jewelry box." Madelyn said not wanting to say it was Allison's birthday gift as she put the box in her leather jacket pocket.

"Okay. Hey, I'm going to Lydia's to check up on her, do you want to come with?" Stiles asked and Madelyn stood there thinking about it.

"No, I'll go later." Madelyn response and Stiles just nodded his head about to walk away, "Hey, text me and let me know how she is doing."

"Sure, later." Stiles said giving her a smile.

***

While in the locker room Jackson had gotten out of the shower and was going to change but then began to see what looked liked red growing eyes going closer to him as he started to back away. But in reality the glowing red eyes he saw were from headphones. Jacked began to calm down until he saw Derek in the locker room and he began to breathe heavily, again.

"I don't know where Scott is." Jackson stammered on his words, "And I think Madelyn is somewhere in the hallways."

"I'm not here for Scott...or Madelyn. I'm here for you." Derek said walking slowly over to the frightened boy.

"Why me? I didn't do anything." The Whittemore boy said in panic, shaking his head.

"No, but you saw something, didn't you?" Derek asked titling his head the slighted.