A Certain Shadow

STORY STATUS: COMPLETE

AUTHOR NOTES: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, AS SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS ORIGINALLY OWNED BY SEGA, THIS IS JUST FANFICTION

By the way, this is an au where Shadow does have knowledge on Echindas and the Owl tribes being at war for a while, so lets just say they were at war for over 50 yrs so Shadow knows

EXTRA NOTES:

*if this makes absolutely no sense then I am truly sorry, this is more of a fun write, with several fanfic ideas in my head soooo- this is kinda like a writer dump but using tails bc he's a great character*

*takes place shortly after STH2 movie and post credit warnings BE WARNED*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Sir, when we were wiping Robotnik off our database we found something. A file very deep in our system and dating back over 50 years."

"What was it?"

"Coordinates."

"Coordinates? To what?"

"A secret research facility. Its a black site sir. Someone worked very hard to keep this hidden."

"My god..."

Project Shadow..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a long day, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were settling in their room, getting ready to rest.

"Ugh, but mommmmmmmm!!! Can't we have like 10 more minutes?" Sonic said, it's been a little while since Sonic had started calling Tom and Maddie "Mom" and "Dad", and they were proud of it.

"No Honey, it's time for bed, even you Tails," she glanced at Tails, who was still working on his gadgets, adding wires and playing with a small device's code.

Knuckles was already on his hammok; it's been originally only a few weeks since the Robotnik incident, so having two new aliens live with you and a not-very-stable house wasn't exactly easy. Thankfully Tails had been huge help, since he was able to fix most of the damage in the house. He offered Knuckles to make him a bed, but the hedgehog was still cautious around his new friends; and grew a rather small attachement towards the hammok, so he was most comfortable sleeping there.

"Fineeeeeeeee, but dont be suprised if i'm more energetic then usual tomorrow!" Said the blue devil as he accepted his defeat in staying up late, and layed on his race car bed. "Cmon Tails lets go to sleep.." Sonic mumbled while he quietly dozed off.

Maddie looked back at Tails, using her eyes to encourage Tails to sleep aswell. "I politely apologize for the trouble Mrs. Wachowski, but i'm currently working on an Emerald tracker! It could be useful always knowing where the Master Emerald is, incase it gets in the wrong hands!... N-not that it ever will be, I hope, but just to be prepared for the worst." Tails says while lifting his working goggles from his eyes, looking at Maddie with his sparkling blue eyes waiting for confirmation to stay up.

How could she resist? He was so polite, even after he's been with them for few days. Those ocean eyes looked as if they were silently pleading, eyes so adorable that she couldn't say no. She should've made Tom put the kids to sleep, because she was failing miserably in terms of resisting Tails' cuteness.