Dont Interfere

STORY STATUS: COMPLETE

HAHAHHAHA YESSS NEW STORY IDEA:

WHAT IF KNUCKLES RECOVERED QUICKER FRON THE POLICE CAR TAILS CRASHED INTO HIM AND STARTED FIGHTING HIM- OR IN SOME WORDS, ALTERNATE KNUCKLES + SONIC FIGHT SCENE, EGGMAN STILL WATCHING

AUTHOR NOTE: THIS IS JUST LIKE AN AUTHOR DUMP, IM JUST LIKE WRITING MY STORIES ALL DOWN HERE USING TAILS SO FORGIVE ME IF I PUT BAD GRAMMAR (WHICH IS KINDAAAA UNLIKELY) ,OR IF SOME CHARACTERS ARE OUT OF CHARACTER ANYWAY ENJOYYYY. (RLY QUICK ONE SHOT)

Sonic was being choked to death by an unknown hedgehog. He was red, strong, claimed to be an Echinda, and was looking for something called.. The Master Emerald? Sonic didn't know what was going on, he didn't know why this new hedgehog was choking him, how Eggman got back, and how a police car just ran over the hedgehog.

Wait, WHAT?

Sonic recollected himself only to find a police car coming to his rescue. A head peeked out from the car window, it was a fox mobian. "Come on, get in!" The fox said, Sonic entered the opposite window, into the passenger seat. He didn't know why this fox was helping him, but he was thankful. The fox was about to drive, before being pulled out of the car window by the red hedgehog into the ground.

"What do you think you are doing fox?" The hedgehog said in a stern, deadly voice, holding him to the ground with the same strength he held Sonic. Eggman could only watch with such interest. "Saving Sonic to get away from you, Knuckles," the fox snapped back with a hoarse voice. "Fine then, I shall end your fate right here and now," Knuckles said, bringing the fox's head up high.

"HEY PUT HIM DOWN!" Sonic said rushing over to the fox and Knuckles. "I dont know what the Master Emerald is, who you are, but you're hunting down me! Not him!" Sonic said, sparks crackling in between his quills. "Very well then," Knuckles said as he harshly put the fox's head back onto the ground.

As the 2 hedgehogs were about to fight, the fox took all his strength and took Sonic before Knuckles landed a punch.

"Huh?? Hey wait! I- We're flying?? Wait you can fly?? Did your butt just turn into a helicopter?" Sonic said looking down at the red hedgehog growl in anger and defeat and up at the flying fox who brought him with him.

"Hahaha! A buttcopter! Thats hilarious- only Sonic the Hedgehog could come up with something like that. By the way, i'm Miles, but most people call me Tails, you probably know why since i'm flying. That over there, was Knuckles, the most fearsome warrior in the galaxy, and is dedicated to find the Master Emerald," The fox said. Sonic was overwhelmed with all this new information, he had lots of questions. However he pushed them aside as he could just ask Tails later.

"Nice to meet you, Tails," Sonic said, he didn't know what else he could've said to the fox that had just saved his life.

OK YEAHHH- SO MAYBE NOT MY BEST WORKKKK, BUT IM WARMING UP TO CREATE LONGER STORIESSS SO BE PATIENT KAYY?? ALSO TYSM FOR READING THIS 500 WORD ONE SHOT IM SOOOO PROUD OF YOUUU!! IM ALSO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL, SO THANK UUU, LOVE YA BYE