New 'Adventures'

I sat on the roof, staring at the view below me. The wind was softly blowing and the sun was shining brightly. So I was in the most perfect temperature.

"(Y/N)-chan!" I heard, screamed from the entrance to the roof.

"NO CHAN, Nagisa!" I shouted back as he sat next to me.

"So it turns out you actually did come to meet us," Makoto said with a surprised look on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Nothing... I was just surprised that's all," he said, a little bit of sweat dropping down his cheek as he smiled nervously.

"He was afraid that you were too cool to be with us!" Nagisa whispered, but loud enough for Makoto to hear.

"EH?! NO!" He said in denial. I laughed under my breath, trying to keep my humor secretive.

"Why are you shouting, Makoto?" I heard a dull voice say. I turned around and saw Haruka.

"Ah! Hura-chan!" Nagisa said skipping over to him.
"No chan..." He said coldly pushing him away. Nagisa put on a fake sad fce but then skipped back next to me.
"(Y/N) decided to join us, Haru," Makoto said.
"That's nice," he dismissed, taking a bite of... Mackerel?!
"Is that mackerel?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, so?" He said taking another mouthful.
"You should get used to this... It's basically all he eats," Nagisa whispered.
"Hey guys!" A voice cheered. I looked behind and saw Rin.
"Rin-chan!" Nagisa said cheerfully.
"Oh, hello (y/n)-chan!" Rin said sitting next to Haru.
"No chan!" I shouted. I took a bite of my sandwich angrily.
"So, (y/n), have you thought about joining the swim team?" Mako said smiling sweetly.
"Oh... Maybe, I don't know for sure..." I said with a mouthful of food.
"Pleeeeaasssssse!!!" Nagisa said clinging on to me.
"I said maybe!" I growled. Nagisa shuffled a little uncomfortably at my sudden outburst. I took another bite of my sandwich and then a sip from my water bottle.
"That'd be interesting..." Haru sighed, looking up to the sky.
"What?" I asked.
"It would be interesting if you joined... Someone who actually appreciates water..." He said. I blushed a little bit and finished my sandwich.
"Well I need to go to my next class, bye guys," I said waving. They all waved back except Haruka. He just looked into my eyes and then went back to his meal.