Splash Free

((I put the video up there because I love that song right now XD))

Why did I decide to do this? I am right now, in the pool area for try outs for the swim team. Filled with boys and muscular men... Crap.

"Ready, (Y/N)?" Makoto said throwing of his shirt. I blushed and looked to my feet.

"Yeah... I guess," I sighed. I then saw Haru burst through the changing room doors and dive into the pool.

"Sorry about him, he really can't wait to swim!" I heard a man say to me. I looked up to see the so called coach of the swim team.

"You're telling me..." I joked. He laughed and put a hand out for me to shake.

"I am your coach! And who are you?" he said a little too cheerfully.

"I am (Y/N)," I said awkwardly shaking his hand.

"We don't usually have a girl swimming here..." he said looking off into the distance. What was that supposed to mean?

"(Y/N)-chan! It's your turn!" I heard Nagisa say, pulling me along.

"EH?! I just got here!" I shouted as he continued to force me over to the pool. Even though he is just a small boy, he's much stronger than he looks.

"Well, we don't have that many people trying out. Well... We don't have anyone except for you," he said, smiling a little sadly.

"Am I a disappointment?" I joked.

"No! No! I am very happy that you came, (Y/N)-chan!" he smiled hugging me. Every time I say 'no chan' he never understands that... Oh well.

"What way do you want me to swim? I know most strokes..." I said stepping onto the diving board.

"Whichever one you want!" Nagisa said, happily.

"I'm best with free, so I'll go with that..."

"Hey, that's Haru-chan's best, too!" Rin said smiling with his sharp teeth.

"Oh..." I said getting into diving form.

"Ready? GO!" Said the coach blowing into his whistle. I dived in, everyone watching me, go straight to the other end of the pool. I touched the wall of the other side and kicked off, going back to the start. I then heard a bell go off as I slammed my hand against the starting point.

"Wow..." I heard some of the boys say in unison.

"Not bad, (Y/N)..." Haru said stepping out from the pool.

"Not bad?! That was excellent! You almost beat Haru's best time!" the coach said staring at his stop watch. I smiled because I don't mind being praised by these people. I want to crush the stereotype that girl's cannot do sports. And I seem to be slowly crushing it.
"Wasn't my best... But thanks anyway," I dismissed climbing out of the pool, my hair dripping wet.
"I think you definitely made the team!" The coach said shaking my hand.
"Thank you, sensei," I smiled. I walked into the changing room to get undressed. I forgot to bring a swimsuit so I was wearing a spear. It stuck to me and itched my skin. I was in the middle of undressing when I heard the door shut.
"Y-you know this is the boys dressing room... Right?" Haru said, a little bit of pink brushing his cheeks. I jumped back and covered my exposed wet body and covered myself.
"I'm pretty sure it said female..." I said embarrassed.
"I'll let you change, (Y/N)... It's still the males dressing room but I'll give you a free pass," Haru sighed walking out. Once I heard to door close, I collapsed to the floor. My face was completely red... Why did Haru make me feel this way? What's wrong with me?!