Moving On

"What? You're moving to Tokyo?!" Nagisa said sadly.
"Y-yeah... My mum just told me that I was going to see my dad..." I sighed looking at the cherry blossom tree above me.
"Right after Rin moved to Australia... You're going to move too..." Makoto sighed.
"It's okay! You'll come visit us, right?" Nagisa said hugging me.
"S-sure," I said sadly looking at Haru. He looked like he was going to burst into tears. I blushed furiously. I was probably going to miss him most of all.
"Haru-chan! Do you have something to tell (Y/N)-chan before she leaves?" Mako said pushing Haru close to me.
"Eh? No," he said coldly backing away. I sat down and looked at the ground sadly.
"I'll miss you guys... I don't make friends kinda easily... I probably won't have any friends..."
"Don't say that, (Y/N)-chan! Or you brain will make it happen... I don't want you to be lonely..." Nagisa scolded sitting next to me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I never really had this feeling. I move a lot because of my parents and it doesn't usually affect me... Why is it affecting me now?
"Aww! I'm gonna miss you (Y/N)-chan!!!!" Nagisa said hugging me tightly and bursting into tears. I smiled and slowly hugged him back. Everyone was surprised with my sudden acts of compassion. I was about to walk home when Haru ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Swim with me again, (Y/N)..."

He sighed, hugging me. I was extremely shocked and my face was bright red. Everyone else's expression was extremely shocked as well. I awkwardly hugged him back, about to cry. His face stayed emotionless, but a single tear escaped. That did it for me. I cried. Hard. Everyone went into a group hug and we stayed there for a while.

"(Y/N)... It's time to go..." I heard my mom from the car. I sighed and waved goodbye. Nagisa was crying hard and Makoto was trying to cheer him up. Haru waved to me...

And smiled.