Prologue

Its another lonely night... Maybe find a new partner for the night.

I got my keys and wallet then walked out of my condo unit. I went down to the basement and rode my car.

I know lots of gay bars in town, but I've decided to go to my main and favorite gay bar in town so I sped down the road to get to my gay bar. I parked my car in the few allotted parking spaces in front of the bar.

There was no line outside since only a few number of people know about this place, but nonetheless, it is still packed in a way.

I walked inside and over to the counter.

"Hi Taehyung." A low voice greeted. It was the bartender, Namjoon.

"Hi Namjoon, I'll have the usual please." I smiled. He nodded and started to make the drink.

While waiting for my drink, I turned my stool around and eyed the many newcomers, who were still a bit quiet and rooted to their place while taking a swig of whatever their drink was.

But among all of the newcomers I only found one who looked interesting enough.

I made my way over to him, who wasn't actually alone since he looked like he was with a friend, but I wasn't going to let this chance slip.

"Hi, can I buy you a drink?"

---------------
Lol short prologue!! But yeah I had another idea for another story and there are actually a lot more in my drafts so XD I'm actually excited to write this story, but I have to wait to finish some stories so yeah! Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)