Lock Screen

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

I heard my ringtone and maneuvered my arm on my bedside table, grabbing a hold of my phone. I slid my thumb sloppily across the screen to answer the call.

"Hello?" I grumbled as I rolled into the sheets.

"Hey, Jungkook! It's Hoseok!" Hoseok literally shouted through the speaker for fuck's sake.

"Hoseok, can you not shout? Its so fucking early in the morning." I complained as I covered my head with a pillow.

"Jungkook have you looked at the time? Its like almost eleven am now. You always oversleep like this. What the hell did you do last night?"

"What? Nothing really." I said as my eyes were still closed. I remembered that we stayed up late last night.

(Flashback)

After I took that picture of Taehyung, he suddenly woke up and had this huge grin on his face like he know what was going on. I suddenly panicked as I tried to exit the Camera app, but failed miserably. He suddenly snatched my phone from me and ran.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung give me back my phone!" I screeched as I immediately stood up from my place and ran after him. He kept on smiling at my phone and taking pictures of himself and I was at the background chasing him.

When I finally caught up to him, I tackled him to the ground, making sure there was no escape route for him. I straddled him trying to get back my phone, but then he turned everything around, making him hover over me. He pinned my wrists at each side of my head to stop me from struggling.

"Kim Taehyung, get the hell of me!" I squirmed at his grip, but it was no use, I guess he's just really stronger than me.

"Give me a kiss first." He smirked.

"Do you really have a death wish? Do you really want to die tonight? Get the hell off of me Taehyung!" I groaned.

He didn't answer and I stopped struggling because it was pointless at this point. He stared right into my eyes and I stared right back at his while the moonlight was illuminating over us. Seriously, this is so cliche, but I just couldn't stop staring at his eyes.

His lips twitched into a small smile and his face was getting closer to mine. I tried to retract my face away from him as much as possible, but of course I can't do that since I'm already pinned to the ground. All I could do is clench my eyes shut and prepare whatever's coming for me.

I felt his lips touch my cheeks, giving me a light peck there. I breathed a sigh of relief and somehow I was disappointed. Oh shut up, Jungkook.

He let go of me and helped me up. He threw my phone to me, barely catching it. He walked towards the picnic blanket and basket, fixing everything up.

(End of Flashback)

"Hello? Hello? Earth to Jungkook?" I heard Hoseok's voice trying to snap me out of my trance.

"Oh... Uh, yeah?"

"Look I'll pick you up in about thirty minutes for you to get ready." Hoseok said and hung up.

"Hello? Hello?" I repeated and stopped when I realized when hung up. I looked at my screen and sighed in disbelief. Hoseok always does this. Suddenly telling me he'll be here in thirty minutes when I don't even know where the hell we'll be going. I stayed in the bed for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling. I scrolled through my Camera Roll and I saw the poorly taken pictures by Taehyung while we were running around. Then I suddenly saw the picture that I took of Taehyung last night. I bit my lip as I was actually contemplating if I should make his picture my lock screen.