trying to update Mr. Right (please read)

Hello guys! So I just wanted to talk to you guys about me updating Mr. Right. Ofc I ain't discontinuing the story bc it literally has only two more chapters left before its completed.

I've been trying to update since like the past few days, but while I'm writing I don't feel it. Like it doesn't feel right while I'm writing the chapter and it kinda feels disoriented, unorganized and its annoying the hell outta me. I hate the feeling really, and while I try to scan over the words I've written it seriously doesn't feel right.

When it doesn't feel right, I just kinda stare at my phone and try to think of something, but nothing really comes. A few days ago, I had the motivation to actually write the chapter and maybe the last, but then I fell asleep and ugh.

I really want to update right now, but if I continue writing at this rate with not feeling the chapter, it'll turn out shitty, I mean the chapters I've been updating are kinda shitty and Jungkook pretty much says the same thing all over again being hurt and shit, so yeah sorry bout that, but at this rate, it will be shittier and I don't want that to happen. Since like it's the last two chapters of the story I have to try and make it great.

I know you guys are already getting impatient and I'm really sorry about that, I know I'm irresponsible and yes, I'm sorry about that, but I hope you like understand what I'm saying here....

I swear if you read the draft I've got you wouldn't like it. I actually really care what people think about me and my stories, so hey, if you want to talk shit- wait that was rude, I mean give me your feedbacks and opinions I'd be happy to hear them out. I just don't want to let people down, ayt? So I just want to try to update as much as I can with the best updates I can.

Okay lmao I'm being dramatic... Yeah I'll really try to update soon, seriously :(( because I really want to update but it doesn't feel right.

Okay you got that now, okay that's all I wanna say. Bye~

Sydney "ψ(`∇')ψ