Date... Kinda. Warming Up... Kinda.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

So I've been dragged around by Taehyung recently, and it's kinda getting troublesome, like how my boss just lets him drag me out of my work space when I literally have a shit ton of work to do. He brings me to his apartment to have dinner almost every day, but I really can't complain about dinner because Sehun's cooking is top notch.

I was typing something on my laptop and drank coffee simultaneously, when Jin propped himself on top of the barrier that was separating our work space and grinned mischievously. "Hey, Jungkook, I heard you're with Taehyung."

I almost immediately spit out my coffee, but tried to hold it in to prevent making a mess. "Where the hell did you hear that?" I asked with a bewildered expression.

"Well, you've been getting dragged around by him lately and it's been the talk of everyone lately," He chuckled. "I wish I have a famous boyfriend like that," He sighed.

"Aren't you content with Namjoon?" I asked, remembering that he was in some sort of relationship with that friendly bartender.

"I am, I am, but I think it'd be nice if your boyfriend was a celebrity."

"Jin don't you think that your boyfriend is better off a normal person than him being popular? I mean at least you don't have to fight all the fangirls that are dying to be with him. Plus, you;d get to have more private time together since the paparazzi won't be all up in your face," I pointed out. Its somehow always better to be normal than popular.

"Well, I guess you do have a point," He pouted slightly. "But tell me things about Taehyung. I think he's dreamy."

I wanted to puke when he said that. "Nothing about that guy's dreamy. He's an annoying pain in the ass, and I don't mean that sexually, he drags me around everywhere as he pleases and he doesn't even pause to give me a say in whatever he's planning to do. And you know that he's a playboy, right? I mean I don't understand people who actually fall in love with that guy, despite knowing his personality," I ranted.

"Woah, chill, Jungkook, You gotta breathe," Jin joked. "Well, despite his playboy personality, he's very handsome, very rich and popular. Jungkook you can't really say no to a person like that who's willing to actually have sex with you, but despite him being known for having multiple one-night stands, I'm assuming he still hasn't gotten up your ass, because it took like a long time before Suga kinda got to stick it up in your ass and with someone like Taehyung, I think it'd be a long time before he got your trust." I shot Jin a glare, but he continued anyways.

"What I'm saying is that maybe he's not only out for your ass, but maybe something more." He smiled. "Oh, speak of the devil."

I stood up from my chair and peered over the barrier, seeing Taehyung walking around the office as usual and the girls swooning at how 'handsome' he is, as they say, when really, I don't find a single bone in that man's body handsome.

"Jungkook!" He shouted from the other end of the office. All of the girls' attention snapped to me and they immediately shot me death glares. If only looks could kill, but it couldn't, so the joke's on them. I just rolled my eyes and sunk back down on my seat continuously typing on my computer. I immediately inserted my earphones in my ears in hopes that I would be deaf and I couldn't hear whatever Taehyung has to say, then he'd get the hint and go away.

But no.

Persistent little bastard took off my earphones and blocked the vision of my computer screen.

"Yah, Jungkook, can't you hear me?"

"I was hoping you'd get the hint that I didn't want to talk to you and just go away." I shot him a glare as I pushed his face away so he wouldn't be blocking the computer screen and I continued to type away.