I Don't Know What To Feel

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up to the shining sunlight hitting my eyes directly. I quickly sat up and I immediately felt my head ache. Oh shit, I feel horrible. Ugh, what happened last night?

And where the hell am I?

I looked around and obviously I wasn't in my apartment considering the luxurious environment in front of me. I looked around more and I saw something beside me... Or more like someone... Asleep beside me and I noticed it was Taehyung considering his orange-dyed hair. And he was shirtless... Shirtless?

I looked under the blankets and I instantly regretted looking under. No fucking way! I looked around frantically and I saw a condom lying around.

My world instantly fell.

Shit. Taehyung and I had sex last night, didn't we?

No, no, no, no, NO.

I tried convincing myself that we didn't have sex last night, but the evidence was enough that we did it.

I looked at Taehyung, then the condom, then Taehyung again, and I did that for I don't know how many times.

I can't get it out my head. I just had sex with Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. And he's finally victorious. He's completed his damn mission.

Did I say anything else embarrassing?! I remember I was drunk after all. Shit, I don't remember anything from last night!

I suddenly heard a moan and the bed sheets rustling. I suddenly froze in my place.

"Jungkook?" His husky voice called. "Good morning," he yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Y-You-you-you bastard! What the hell did we do last night?!" I quickly confronted him.

"Eh? Stop being so loud in the morning," He slurred.

"What did we do last night?! Answer me or I'll punch you!" I threatened.

"We had sex, what else?" He answered bluntly. I bit the blanket and groaned. Jungkook how could you be so careless? "You know you were pretty lively last night. Moaning and all," he smirked.

"I'm gonna kill you." I shot a death glare at him and he shot out of the bed, and I was about to run after him, but I fell to the floor. My butt... It hurts. It's been too long since my last and now it hurts like hell! He was about to laugh, but I shot him another glare which made him try to hold it in.

I laid down on my back and covered my eyes. I wanted to cry. "I hate... you, Taehyung. Don't... ever talk... to me again," I breathed out. My breath was shaky and I was really on the verge of crying. I tried to get up and use the bed for support. I immediately put all my clothes on and Taehyung was just watching me and he spoke up once I was gathering my other belongings.

"Hey, where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Home." Not really wanting to talk to him longer. My voice will crack if I talk more. I tried limping to the door, but Taehyung caught hold of my wrist and he was already dressed.

"I'll drive you home," He offered.

"No thanks. I'm going home," I swid, trying to keep myself composed.

He sighed, "Look Jungkook, I didn't really want to take advantage of you like that, maybe I did, but the point is you got drugged."

"And so?"

"And you seduced me, okay?"

"How so?"

"You were saying things like 'Fuck me, Taehyung.' Alright? I mean how can I just not when you were asking?" He scratched the back of his head and that made me blush furiously. I can't believe I said that. I thought even in ny drunken state I'd behave a bit. "And I couldn't leave you, crying, moaning, groaning, begging and whatnot the whole night with something up your ass that needs to be relieved. That'd hurt on both of our parts."

"Sh-Shut up!" I yelled at him in embarrassment. I shook his grasp off of my wrist and tried to limp out of the room and to the elevator.

It was a good thing that Taehyung didn't get to follow me. I just really needed some more time to think alone about the situation that happened awhile ago. I hailed a taxi once I got out of the hotel and told the driver my address.

The last time I had sex, I got too attached, sure we dated for awhile, but he dumped me because he said I was getting sloppy at sex. Yoongi only wanted me for sex.

I try to avoid guys asking me out because they look like they're all the same. They all want what's in your pants. Some people just sell their bodies, all for the pleasure and they've never thought about the love itself. I don't understand people like that. Rejecting those guys and not trying to associate with them is like my defense mechanism, to not get hurt. I know you've gotta get hurt sometime, but at least for something worthy, not someone breaking up with you because you're sloppy at sex.

Now that Taehyung's got what he wanted, now that he's completed his mission, what will he do now? Will we all go back to the way things were, when he didn't know me at all? Tch. I knew I was already falling for Taehyung, but I was denying it.

Thinking about how he'll leave me so soon, just gets my heart... I don't know... Broken? It sounds funny, but its true. Haha, Kim Taehyung I never knew I'd actually harbor feelings for a guy of your kind.

I'm not a crybaby, but thinking about these kind of things just makes me want to cry my heart out.

Kim Taehyung, mission accomplished.

--------
Hello!! So I'm back sorry again for the not updating in a long tine thing, y'all know I'm crazy lazy. And this chapter was a bit sad, I guess? And I can also see that there were people who were real annoyed at Jungkook in the past past chapter and yeah well, here yan happy?? Jk I'm not mad ofc, but yeah he realized his feelings.. Anyways, sorry this is short, too, but idk I think next chapter's the last?? Or idk i'm still thinking, but really the end is near if not the next chapter. Hope you liked it and thaks for reading! Bye~

Sydney "ψ(`∇')ψ