Epilogue: Finding Mr. Right

"Jungkook, don't you look handsome?" Hoseok complimented. Jungkook looked at himself in front of the mirror and fixed his suit.

"Thanks, Hoseok," Jungkook smiled and turned around. The nervousness and excitement riling him up.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asked, his hands placed on Jungkook's shoulder, shaking him.

"Yah, don't shake me." Jungkook pouted. "I'm nervous, but I'm ready." Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Okay, now go," Hoseok said and pushed Jungkook out of the tent and into the sunny weather, stepping onto the carpet-filled sand.

Jungkook saw Taehyung standing at the altar, with his signature box-shaped smile and it made Jungkook even happier knowing that he'll be marrying his partner for six years, in a while.

Jungkook walked down the carpet slowly, savoring the feel of the music. He finally arrived at the aisle next to Taehyung, the ceremony starting.

Several minutes into the ceremony, we were about to say our wedding vows:

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I, Jeom Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"You may now kiss the groom," The priest had said.

Taehyung and Jungkook were inching closer to each other and their lips finally met.

The guests clapped and Hoseok and Jimin had tears in their eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook broke apart and walked down the aisle, getting congratulatory messages from friends and family.

"That was beautiful," Hoseok commented, wiping away his tears.

"Beautiful," Jimin echoed, wiping his tears as well.

"Yah, don't cry, you're so ugly," Taehyung laughed. "You should go ask now though."

"Ask what?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh... Yeah," Jimin said, recalling what he was supposed to do. Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hand and ran with him.

"Yah, Park Jimin, what are you doing?" hoseok questioned as he ran along.

"C'mon, let's follow them," Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's hand, following the two boy's wherabouts. Jimin and Hoseok stopped somewhere secluded and Taehyung and Jungkook hid behind a tree.

"Yah, what's happening?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Shh," Taehyung shushed and they just watched the two boys converse.

"Yah, Jimin, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked once again. Jimin took out a small box out of his pocket and Hoseok began to gasp. Jungkook wanted to squeal, but for the sake of them continuing, he shook Taehyung to release his feels.

"Hoseok, will you----" Jimin was interrupted when Hoseok just shouted a loud ecstatic, "YES." Hoseok immediately pounced on Jimin and kissed him.

Jungkook was mutely screaming and trying to slap Taehyung as quietly as he can, the feels literally consuming him. He's so happy for his best friend.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"My husband's so cute," Taehyung said, smiling goofily.

Jungkook immediately blushed at the word 'husband.' He'd obviously have to get used to that. Taehyung held Jungkook's face in his palm and kissed him. Jungkook kissed back almost immediately.

"I love you, Kim Jungkook."

Jungkook has finally found his Mr. Right.

---------
Hey guys, so here's the epilogue sorry it was short, plus I included that jihope moment, sorry bout that I just wanted everyone to get married lol. Anyways, thanks for resding. See you next time! Bye~

Sydney ( ' ▽ ' )ノ