So Flirty

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After introductions, I was told that we'll get right to his photoshoot, but it wasn't just a normal photoshoot where we'll stay in the studio, but it's somewhere else. We loaded all the equipment into the van and drove off. I have no idea where we're going though and I just stared out the window for most time, but then I felt a hand making it's way on my thigh and I shivered. Obviously, it was Taehyung. Who else would it be? I looked at him and shot him a glare. He just winked at me and I rolled my eyes and shoved his hand off my thigh. Sorry, but playboys aren't my type. I wanted to tell him, but I just kept my mouth shut. Good thing my boss didn't see that or else he'd give me a long lecture about having relationships with people I work with. Especially if its with a client.

We got there in what seemed like an hour, but in reality they were just minutes. We got out of the van and I saw the huge sea. We were by the dock. This was a beautiful scenery. Just perfect.

"Okay, do what you do best." Taehyung whispered which made me shiver.

I'm glad that this was just like a normal phtoshoot and by normal photoshoot, nothing sexy, but if you ever see Kim Taehyung model, Jesus Christ, he is that sexy. Aish. But I still don't like him.

We set up the equipment and Taehyung stood where I told him to stand. Its annoying because he looks so seductive in every way possible. Like I don't know if he's doing that on purpose or what, but I just tried my best to ignore it.

We took quite a few shots and it just really irked me how Taehyung could be so hot even though he wasn't doing anything seductive and he was hotter when he looked seductive. I really hate myself thinking this. It's really stupid and I hate him for making me think things like this. I'm usually a calm person and I don't think much, but I don't know there's something about Taehyung that just makes you go crazy about him.

I showed my boss and Taehyung's manager the shots I took and they said they were good enough shots so that was it for the photoshoot.

"Good job." Taehyung whispered, which made the hairs on my neck stand. I didn't answer and my boss just nudged me to be polite because Taehyung just complimented me... I guess. "Oh come on. Don't play hard-to-get." Taehyung winked. "Let's have dinner." Taehyung said and grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Hey! Let go." I said as he ignored me and dragged me to a black sleek Benz. "Yah!" I struggled, but I got dragged inside the van anyways. Little shit. I stopped struggling when I was shoved inside the car. As if I could do anything about it. "What the hell is your problem?" I glared at him.

"Ah ah ah, for your rude behavior I might tell your boss about it." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes and stopped talking. Of course it'd work.I love my job enough to keep my mouth shut. God, he's such an asshole. "Good boy." He winked and ruffled my hair. I pouted and put my hair back in place. I hate it when people touch my hair.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said.

"Tch. I bet you're just taking me to your house." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes for the nth time today.

"Hey, at least you'll get treated to good food." He shrugged. So he really is taking me to his house.

"No thanks, I think you'll burn the house down."

"Who said I was going to cook for you? I'm not a servant."

"Oh so now you treat yourself as a god? Seriously, why are you so arrogant?"

"I'm not arrogant."

"No comeback? At all? Wow, you're lame." I snickered.

"Hey, I'm just telling the truth here. I don't need a snarky comeback to defend myself." He countered.