All We Need Is Faith This Time

"What do you want, bitch?" Tommy asked, looking up at the enderman.

Ranboo crossed his arms and leaned back and forth on his feet. "Well, I was just wondering if you needed anything?"

Tommy stared at him for a long time, looking him up and down. Ranboo looked to either side and then met Tommy's eyes. The human was only a foot shorter than Ranboo, but that didn't mean he was short, far from it. And despite this, Tommy had the attitude of a chihuahua.

"One." Tommy said.

"What?"

"It's one in the morning." Tommy clarified. He cleared his throat and then yelled, "WHY ARE YOU HERE AT ONE IN THE MORNING ASKING MY IF I NEED ANYTHING?"

"TOMMY SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU BRAT!" Philza yelled.

Tommy gestured for Ranboo to continue. Ranboo leaned back. He played with his hands. He mumbled something. Tommy pursed his lips and cocked his head, eyebrows raised.

"Hm?"

"I'm lonely." Ranboo repeated, only a bit louder.

"Oh my god." Tommy grumbled. He opened the door for Ranboo and the enderman sat down on a chair, knees coming up to his chest when sitting. Tommy sat across from him and leaned back in the chair; arms laid on the armrests. "So?" He asked. "Do you need anything? Water, food, um..."

"I'm good." Ranboo said. Tommy stared at him.

"So, why did you get dumped?"

Ranboo blushed, resituating in his chair. "Um..."

"Well, if you're going to come to my house unannounced in the middle of the night, you better have a conversation prepared." Tommy said. Ranboo stared back. "Oh. fuck off then."

"Wait!" Ranboo said. "Can't we just talk about something else?"

Tommy shrugged. "I'm all ears." Ranboo looked around the room for a topic, but then one jumped out at him: a knock at the door. Tommy groaned.

"You have to be kidding me." He stood up and opened the door. "Excuse me?"

Ranboo looked over behind the chair and saw a young woman covered in mud at the door. Ranboo stood up and walked over.

"Ranboo, why is there a woman at my door?" Tommy asked loudly. There was a stomp on the second floor.

Philza yelled, "TOMMY, I HAVE A BELT RIGHT BESIDE THIS BED."

Tommy coughed quietly, lowering his voice significantly, "Sorry. Why is there a woman at my door, Ranboo?"

"Because I need your help," The woman said in a shaky voice, "I just need to use your enderchest... if you have one..." Not only was she covered in mud, but her clothes and shoes were ripped and ruined. It must've been very nice before a less than amazing trip.

"Who are you?" Ranboo asked, eyes landing on her necklace. "Are you a Watcher?"

The woman gasped and grabbed the necklace, ripping it off, "Not anymore," She shook her head, eyebrows creased in worry that she'd blown it.

Tommy shook his head, "Absolutely not! I don't know if you're new around here, but our town basically has a 'NO WATCHER' sign hanging above the whole thing."

"Tommy..." Ranboo said, pushing him aside, "She said she wasn't a Watcher anymore."

"How are we supposed to trust that?"

Ranboo looked at her, "Watcher's aren't supposed to take off the symbol, it's seen as abandoning faith; very sacrilegious."

"Pft, you would know," Tommy crossed his arms and stepped aside. "Well, what's your name, Ms. 'not a Watcher anymore'?"