Chapter 2

(Picture doesn't have anything to do with the chapter. Also I'm going to say Levi and furlan have killed people in their time in underground) ps don't own the pic or any characters but my oc

It's been a few a few weeks since the death of jack's friend. Right now Furlan, Levi, and jack are  trying to steal odm gear from the military police.

Jack: are we sure they'll follow me?

Furlan: they should. they care more about there alcohol then there gear.

Jack: alright, I'm trusting you on this.

Jack took off in a sprint running past the mps as he passed them he stole there alcohol bottles. It took the mps a second to realize what happened.

Mp 1 : h-hey get back here!

The four mps got up and chased after jack.

Jack: (thoughts) I guess furlan was right.

He took a turn down an alley which lead to a dead end. Turning around he faced the four mps

Mp 2: alright kid get hand over the bottles.

Mp 4: yeah come on your not even old enough to drink it.

The first mp approached jack, as he did, jack smashed one of the bottles into one of the mps knees, making him fall to the to the ground jack then held him in a choke hold and drew his knife, and put it to the mps throat.

Jack: one more step and he dies!

Mp 2: h-hey come, we'll let you keep the alcohol, just let him go.

Jack: bullshit!

Mp 4: just let him go and we can forget this happened ok?

Jack saw  that levi, and furlan had started to choke out two of the mps, the third mp probably didn't due to being intoxicated.

Jack: fine.

He pushed the mp he had as a hostage forward which caused mp to fall forward, then jack throw his knife into the final mps forehead killing him. Walking over he stomped on the head of mp he used as a hostage knocking him out. Jack walked over and pulled the knife out of the mps head and started to clean it.

Levi: grab their gear and let's go!

Furlan: what about the last mp? We can't leave him alive? He'll recognize jack.

Jack: I got this.

He stopped cleaning his knife and took one of the alcohol bottles he stole which was unopened, he opened it and took a drink from it.

Jack: man that's horrible tasting.

Looking up he say that Levi was giving him an annoyed look

Jack: fine. fine.

He smashed it on a wall then stabbed the mp in the neck with it.

Jack: problem solved. Let go

They took the four odm gear and headed back towards there home.

(Few day time skip)

After thoroughly cleaning the gear to Levi's and jack's standards, and making sure each part worked, they were finally able to test out the gear. They found and abandoned place where they could test the gear.

Jack: alright it's all set your up bro.

Levi was then lifted up into the air as he balanced with the gear. After a little while he was set down.

Jack: perfect job bro.

Levi: your up next jack.

Levi took off the gear and jack put it on as he was lifted up, he wobbled for a second then stopped as he was balanced. Same as levi he was let down a little while later. Next up was furlan, When they
Lifted him up in the air he wobbled a lot more then the other two but he didn't fall over.

Jack: your going to want to work on that balance furlan.

Furlan: yeah yeah I know.

( timeskip)

Furlan walked into the house.

Furlan: I got us a job!

Jack: really?

Furlan: yup.

Levi: what is it?

Furlan: we have just have too beat up some people  who are entering some gang territory.

Levi: tsk, alright let's go.

Jack: alright, we get to used the odm gear again!

They put the gear on and made there way to the door.

Jack: wait. What's the pay.

(Hope you enjoy this chapter and your day or night is going well, goodbye)