Chapter 7

Song: dreadnought
Artist: sabaton

( I don't own the pic, characters (but my own oc)or the song)

As the scouts were riding out Hanji was having one of her titan freak outs as she does every expedition

Hanji: The Titans are out there! I wonder what kind of Titans I'll see this time! I'd really love to see some abnormal ones!

Levi: I can see an abnormal one already.

Hanji: Huh? Where?

Levi grabs Hanji by the hair and turns her toward him.

Levi: Right here.

Jack: you always fall for that.

Hanji: how would you know you been gone for three years.

Erwin: Move out!

(Timeskip)

A scout  is seen getting eaten by a Titan.

Scout : Just... Just watch... you bastards Mankind will... destroy you all...Mankind will... survive...

The soldier takes his blade and stabs the Titan in the face. The Titan bites down, severing the soldier's body.

Soldier: Uraah!! You bastards... will all... fall to captain  Levi and lieutenant jack!

A 3DMG hook flies past the back of the neck of the Titan and into a wall. Levi flies past and slices into the neck of the Titan, killing it. Levi lands on the rooftop of a nearby building.

Petra: Captain , I've gathered the reinforcements!

Levi: Petra, look after that soldier down there.
The rest of you attack the one to the right.
I'll clean up on the left.

Petra: about that captain. Looks like lieutenant jack had dealt with the titans.

Levi watched as jack quickly dealt with the three titans. He clicked his tongue and used his gear to head towards jack

Petra: What? Wait captain !

On the ground, two soldiers dodge out of the way of an attacking Titan.

Soldiers: Woah!

Hanji flies through the air nearby.

Hanji: Woohoo!!

Hanji lands on a nearby rooftop and turns to face the Titan as it turns toward her.

Hanji: Don't worry! I'm not gonna hurt you!

The Titan moves to grab Hanji as she leaps out of the way.

Hanji: Woo! Hahaha, not quite! It's my turn! Gotcha!

Hanji slices the nape of the neck of the Titan.

Hanji: See? It didn't hurt, did it?