Chapter 4

Song: see you in china
Movie: midway (2019)
Artist: Thomas wander, harald kloser

(Sorry if anyone is out of character)

The four thief were moved from the underground to a carriage, that brought them to the scout hq. On the way the scout that had wounded jack, bandaged up his hands.  Right now the four  were lined up out side to introduce themselves

Commander: attention, all hands! I'd like to introduce these four, who'll fight with us starting today! You four, greet your comrades!

Levi: I'm Levi.

Commander: Levi, the first thing you're going to learn is discipline. Next!

Jack: jack.

Commander: you also need to learn discipline like your friend next too you!

Jack: and you need to learn too hide the wrinkles on your face.

Hearing his response everyone gasped.

Commander: next!

Isabel: Isabel magnolia! Nice to meet you!

Furlan tried to do the salute the scouts were doing

Furlan: furlan church... is the name.

Commander: flagen, they're joining your squad! Look after them!

(Flagen and Furlan man auto correct is going to have a field day trying to find out which one I'm trying to spell)

Flagen had a look of terror on his face.

Flagen: m-my squad, sir?

Commander: is there a problem?

Flagen: n-no sir. Not Erwin's squad?

Commander: I'm giving him overall assistant command duties. New recruits are your responsibility. Got it?

Flagen: (saluting) yes, sir! Understood!

(Small Timeskip)

Flagen showed the four too the bunks they will be staying in.

Flagen: this is the barracks.

He walked into the barracks, followed by furlan, then Isabel. Levi and jack stayed by the door.

Furlan: there sure are a lot.

Isabel: yay! Everybody's in the same room. Then!

Flagen: women are in a separate building.

Hearing this Isabel faces turned to shock

Isabel: I wanna to be in here, too!

Flagen: you two men and you kid, here are your beds.

Jack hearing what he said was about to hit him but Levi stopped him. Levi walked up to the beds and put his hand underneath it, to check for dust as he did a shadow covered his eyes. Taking his hand away and checking the amount of dirt on his hand.

Flagen: I guess you've spent your lives in the underground garbage dump, but keep this place clean.

Levi stopped cleaning his hand and turned towards flagen with a glare.

Levi: huh?

Jack looked down with eyes on the ground, looking at it he realized how dirty the floor actually was. Levi walked up to flagen.

Flagen: eh-what's that look for? You'd cop an attitude against someone who outranks you?!

Furlan: whoa! Sorry!