Chapter 9

Song: stormtroopers
Artist: sabaton
YouTuber: song breaker workbench

( I don't own the image or the song all belong to the respected owner)

At the old Survey Corps HQ. Eld and Gunther are having a chat outside.

Gunther: In the end, we couldn't find a soldier who used their device without permission.
Just who in the world...

Eld: Who knows? I'm more worried about the recruitment assembly right now. I wonder how many recruits would be eccentric enough to enlist.

Gunther: Hey, Eren! Are any of your comrades planning to enlist with us?

Eren: Yes. Well, there were. I'm not so sure anymore.

Gunther: Assemble!

Jack: he's finally here took him a while.

Levi arrives on his horse.

Levi: Get ready to leave.

Gunther, Eld: Yes, sir!

Eren: Good morning, Captain Levi!

Jack:(mumbled) walls.

Levi: Listen, Eren. Stay within two horses of me.
Don't forget the only reason you're not locked up is because Me and jack are supervising you.

Eren: Yes, sir!

Levi: Let's go.

(Timeskip)

In the field. Eren and Levi's squad are gathered.

Gunther: We of the special-ops squad will be here in the center of the rear, on standby.

Eren: That's quite far back.

Gunther: It's the safest position in this formation. Even more secure than where the supply wagons are. Well, we don't have a real objective this time.
This expedition won't cover much ground since it's just a test run before getting you to Shiganshina District.

Eren: Um, I have no idea what to do with this power yet.

Gunther: Did you understand the meaning of the commander's question back then?

Eren: Huh...? Did any of you understand?

Eld: No.

Petra shakes her head.

Oluo: I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure.
That said, I --

Gunther: This operation may have another objective. However, the commander decided to keep that hidden from everyone. So we should just focus on pulling this off without incident.
Trust in the commander.

Eren: Yes, sir.

Gunther: This concludes today's training.
Prepare to head back.

At the former Survey Corps HQ, in the stables. Erwin is cleaning up after the horses. As he exits, he sees Armin, Mikasa, and the others. Oluo stands outside against the wall.