Chapter 6

Song: hearts of iron
Artist: sabaton

( I don't own the image or song, the songs will most of the time just be what ever song I was listening too while writing, and they'll have no correlation to the chapter)  ps sorry if someone is out of character

( I don't own the image or song, the songs will most of the time just be what ever song I was listening too while writing, and they'll have no correlation to the chapter) ps sorry if someone is out of character

( Timeskip one year into training)

Jack is seen cleaning the mess hall, while the cadets were supposed to be retiring to there bunks.

Jack: (thoughts) stupid pieces of shit don't know how to clean up after themselves they leave pieces of food everywhere, plus Kirstein and jaeger fight every fucking chance they get.

As he finished cleaning a table, he heard the sound of someone in the kitchen. Already knowing who it was he walked towards the door that lead to the kitchen opening he saw Sasha digging through the cabinets. Clearing his throat, he got the attention of her. She quickly turned around with a piece of bread in her mouth and as she spotted him she quickly saluted.

Sasha:(muffled) lieu-lieutenant!

Jack walked up to her and grabbed the bread he tried to pulled it out of her mouth, with no success he softly hit her on the head with his hand making her let go of the bread he then pulled it out.

Jack: braus what are you doing here?

Sasha: I was hungry so i-

Jack: it's ten o'clock at night braus. Everyone was supposed to be back at there bunks an hour ago.

Sasha: um..uh...sir...if I may ask. what are you doing up this late then.

Jack: that's none of your business braus. Now return to your bunk.

Sasha: yes sir... can I have

Jack: no. Now go.

She quickly made her way to the door.

Jack: braus!

Sasha: ye-yes sir.

Jack: I won't mention this to the instructor.

Sasha: thank you sir.

She quickly ran out, jack just sighed. He looked at the bread still in his hand, he clicked his tongue, then Threw it in a trash, and cleaned his hand.

(Timeskip the next day)

Jack is walking around the training camp, since today was the cadets day off he expected most of them to head to either see there family or head into town. Sasha then ran up too him and saluted.

Sasha: lieutenant! Eren wanted to know if you wanted to come to town with us.

Jack: jaeger did?

Sasha: ye-yes sir.

Jack: ....fine.

(Small Timeskip) (jacks pov)

Right the small group of cadets I was with were walking through trost